• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ANTEBELLUM

johnniek74

ANTEBELLUM keep getting me the error message trying to repair and then it bombs out

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_D_ANTEBELLUM.ziplog
    812.7 KB · Views: 12
Exit AnyDVD and set your drive region code. Try AnyDVD 8.5.0.1 or better.

Exit AnyDVD and set your drive region code. Try AnyDVD 8.5.0.1 or better.
I did all of that and I still get an error message . See attachment Also my drive region codeis one(1). Is that right?

Attachments

• df.jpg
    df.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 10
New anydvd logfile please to confirm region setting.

I did all of that and I still get an error message . See attachment Also my drive region codeis one(1). Is that right?
You could please click the "details" button and copy & paste the message. And please, post a new AnyDVD logfile.

NavigationPack 6 35103 51 50 VOBU 4 35103 51 Clone 6 TCE

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.1_Info_D_ANTEBELLUM.ziplog
    810.7 KB · Views: 3
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 7
Excellent, region has indeed been properly set. Now it's upto james

ANTEBELLUM keep getting me the error message trying to repair and then it bombs out
Please try AnyDVD 8.5.0.2. Please let me know, if it works now. Thank you.

Failed to backup Antebellum from USA Redbox using CloneDVD2 2.9.3.7 and AnyDVD 8.5.0.2 and am attaching the logfile for you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.2_Info_E_ANTEBELLUM.ziplog
    803.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Failed to backup Antebellum from USA Redbox. Am attaching the logfile for you.
Failed... how? Your disc is identical to the one of the OP. Error message?

Failed... how? Your disc is identical to the one of the OP. Error message?
I was using CloneDVD2 2.9.3.7 and AnyDVD 8.5.0.2 and got message saying failed to read sector something in VOB 3 with 11 minutes remaining. Disc itself looks physically fine with no scratches.

Last edited:
Have antebellum issues been solved
there is no single problem that applies to every possible variant of this title. Movies come in a ton of different versions (both region and content wise).

If you have a problem you're going to have to be a bit more specific and provide an anydvd logfile.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was using Clone DVD and Any DVD 8.5.0.2 and got message saying failed to read something in VOB 3 with 11 minutes remaining. Disc itself looks physically fine with no scratches.
You can post a CloneDVD logfile.

Back