• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

All subtitles option

LycanHD

It would be nice to include every subtitle language amzn or nf offers. Currently, you can select only 1 when you may want English & Spanish.

I don't know where you're looking but it's very possible to get multiple subtitle tracks. The problem however is when there are multiple variants of a language.

Eg:

En-US
en-GB
nl-NL
nl-BE
es-ES
es-MX

One language then overwrites another leaving you with 1 track instead of 2. That's a bug the staff is aware of and will hopefully issue a fix for soon.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I don't know where you're looking but it's very possible to get multiple subtitle tracks. The problem however is when there are multiple variants of a language.

Eg:

En-US
en-GB
nl-NL
nl-BE
es-ES
es-MX

One language then overwrites another leaving you with 1 track instead of 2. That's a bug the staff is aware of and will hopefully issue a fix for soon.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Let me rephrase that. I'm aware you can select 1 subtitle but being able to include all in each download isn't possible.

"define" include? If you use the "embedded" option, each subtitle track will get added into the mp4. You select 5 subtitle tracks, you get 5 srt files or 5 tracks in the mp4

"define" include? If you use the "embedded" option, each subtitle track will get added into the mp4. You select 5 subtitle tracks, you get 5 srt files or 5 tracks in the mp4

Hummm? I have tried but only English was available.

Back