• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream fails after about 5 downloads

Dale Hamilton

After a single start of the the AnyStream program, the program after parameter screen comes up for the selected movie, the resolution option has -1x-1 rather than a resolution list.
The Version is 1.0.5.0.
Audio language is blank
Audio track is blank
There are no subtitle languages listed.
I am running at 1x download speed to not encumber the vender
This has happened with both Amazon and Netflix multiple times
I don't believe I have hit your 100 or 280 limits mentioned in your posts as I log all my downloads.
There is no log file because it has not started a download yet.

Thanks for all you provide.

What title? Which provider? Anystream lgofile please (Menu > Create logfile) ?

I is not provider of title specific, it is tied to the number of iterations of download. If I cancel out of the dialog does it still create a valid log file?

Yes, that's the whole point of the manual logfile option.

The only place i've seen that -1x currently is on star trek discovery. Where the "next" (Ep 4) is already "listed" by title & number but unavailable for actual download.

In the occurrences where this happens I exit the application, start again and they work fine.
I will capture the number of iterations and the log file and forward.

After a single start of the the AnyStream program, the program after parameter screen comes up for the selected movie, the resolution option has -1x-1 rather than a resolution list.
The Version is 1.0.5.0.
Audio language is blank
Audio track is blank
There are no subtitle languages listed.
I am running at 1x download speed to not encumber the vender
This has happened with both Amazon and Netflix multiple times
I don't believe I have hit your 100 or 280 limits mentioned in your posts as I log all my downloads.
There is no log file because it has not started a download yet.

Thanks for all you provide.

Is this this: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bug-work-around-too-much-flix.79472/ ?

@0x0x0x0x0 This seems to be a different issue.

By the way, I noted that post of yours. The issue is on my list.

The error occurred on the 5th download request during the same execution of the program. Netflix - Acts of Violence. Reload program and the download runs fine. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
@Dale Hamilton Thanks a lot for the log! I can't reproduce this locally, but I will check that portion of code anyway.

Per another clients comment the error -1x-1 in screen resolution is tied to clock change at midnight. With any stream open with no down load the next download selection give this error. Thanks for all yor support.

Back