• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Next version of CloneBD

coopervid

@Reto and @Fabian ,

it's been terribly quiet for 4 months now converning CloneBD.

Users are curious when the next version will be released. Highlights:

Will it have now AMD graphic card acceleration support?
Makemkv files with new DV implementation?
What else I may have not considered?

Thanks in advance!

Doesn't look like there's going to be even an update. Five months with nothing so far.

Are you having problems with the latest version? Are you wondering if this is for you, then try the generous trial, or if you have already bought the program and are enjoying it, please let us know why you think it needs an update? I use it a lot and it works just fine for me. I hope everyone else is having the same experience.

I've been an AnyDVD fanboy for a while now, and i'm new to clonebd - but like clonedvd, if the thing works, i'm happy. if it's updated, it's surely not from my feedback (as i don't really give any) so i presume it's updated to fix bugs, or for new stuff and needs. I'm at least a satisfied camper.
Now, if there were bugs, or new things that were missing, i might be more eager for an update. as it is, i think i need to improve my computer hardware to wring out some of the goodness (hardware acceleration for one) that is available (but not to me at this point)

Are you having problems with the latest version? Are you wondering if this is for you, then try the generous trial, or if you have already bought the program and are enjoying it, please let us know why you think it needs an update? I use it a lot and it works just fine for me. I hope everyone else is having the same experience.

Yes I am having problems and have for probably a year or more. AMD hardware support is sketchy at best. I have been hearing forever about working with AMD and getting it fixed but this never seems to happen. So despite having a lifetime license I am forced to use Handbrake. I am a huge fan of the work done by this company so it is very disappointing for this to be the case.

The thing is, CloneBD isn't developed by RedFox. That's being developed by Elaborate Bytes. Redfox just hosts the support forum and installer files. I'll agree it's taking very long for a new release with improved AMD support. But the release of the 5/6000 series probably won't help now.

The thing is, CloneBD isn't developed by RedFox. That's being developed by Elaborate Bytes. Redfox just hosts the support forum and installer files. I'll agree it's taking very long for a new release with improved AMD support. But the release of the 5/6000 series probably won't help now.

Understood, my mistake. Maybe the new series of AMD cards will shake something loose. I can hope.

Nothing major but UHD Alita Battle Angle, Brave, Midway have random Audio Dropouts/micro pauses and for some reason the "Resulting size" slider now defaults to something other than "XX GB( no compression)".

Nothing major but UHD Alita Battle Angle, Brave, Midway have random Audio Dropouts/micro pauses, and for some reason, the "Resulting size" slider now defaults to something other than "XX GB( no compression)".
I am sure Elby will address all the issues in time, development of a software program cannot be done immediately, especially when everyone has different setups, sometimes it may be the OS. I have no idea.

@Fabian and @Reto

we really need an update what's going on. People are getting frustrated with no news regarding ConeBD.

No news is good news....Well that doesn't apply here. People should at least get a hint what's on the to do list and why it's taking so long. Communication is crucial. Lack of communication results in frustration. And that's the case here.

No news is good news....Well that doesn't apply here. People should at least get a hint what's on the to do list and why it's taking so long. Communication is crucial. Lack of communication results in frustration. And that's the case here.
Haha, my friend, I think I will let you tell our Swiss friends about your concerns. Because most of us think they have done a wonderful job on a program that you can actually use for free if you are not encoding. Just sayin

You're entitled to your oppinion but Elaborate Bytes is under no obligation to you (or anyone else) to give you even a remote hint of what they're working on or have on their to do list. Never have, never will be.

My experience of elby and this forum is that they frequent the forum when they just did a big release and for 2 or 3 months they watch the forum and do bugfix releases. Then they disappear again while they do the next "big" release.

I am disappointed in the somewhat laissez faire attitude Redfox has taken on this issue. I don't have the technical skills of the previous posters to this thread my concern is that the longer it takes for a bug free version of Clone BD to surface the longer we have to wait for Clone DVD Mobile improvements to arrive. A product which I feel is losing relevance fast. I am pretty sure that Elby will not make a bug free version of Clone BD for free and consequently Clone DVD Mobile users will face an extra cost even though the product they purchased is flawed. Some weeks ago I submitted a post asking what was happening to the forthcoming big improvements to Clone DVD Mobile suggested by a member of the RedFox development team; I am still waiting for a response.

On top of all this we are still waiting for an Elby authorised user manual for Clone BD. Well Christmas is not far off.

That's because redfox has no control over CloneBD, that's exclusively developed by elby. Redfox just hosts the installers and forum.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That's because redfox has no control over CloneBD, that's exclusively developed by elby. Redfox just howdy the installers and forum.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Oh come on. o_O

Back