• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Purchase problem

After connecting many times using VISA and MASTER CARD, it returned to its original state, so if I had done it many times, would I connect 17 times and purchase 7 times? It was different.
I haven't received any emails. It is a fraudulent bill. I want you to refund your credit card money. Please return the money.
I don't have seven or one. This is a thief.
As most everyone on the forum is a user and doesn't work for Redfox, I would think it would be more prudent for you to open a support ticket if you are having an issue. https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

@maxkingmax

First of, there is no scam or thieving going on. Making such accusations will not be tolerated

Please elaborate on what you mean by "connecting many times, it returned to its original state". Did you get a "payment completed" screen or otherwise? Did you get any error messages? What EXACTLY happened?

クレジットカードに接続しなかったので、何度も接続しました。メールが届きません。メールが届きません。そして、7つのクレジットカードの請求書がありました。受け取っていません。これは詐欺です。私は泥棒です。それは連邦犯罪です。この会社は詐欺会社です。

I didn't connect to my credit card, so I did it many times. I haven't received any email. I haven't received any emails. And there were 7 credit card bills. I haven't received it. This is a scam. I'm a thief. It's a federal crime. This company is a fraudulent company.

The last screen is empty in the cart. That's why I did it continuously. With this, 7 bills have come. This company is a fraudulent company.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last screen is empty in the cart. That's why I did it continuously. With this, 7 bills have come. This company is a fraudulent company.

Many of us here have purchase several products from RedFox and have gotten incomparable support over the years. It's not a scam.

DrX

@maxkingmax Last warning. Redfox is not a scam or fraudulent business. So please stop calling it that.

That said. Since you say you received 7 bills, i'll assume payment went through 7 times. Can you post the order confirmation numbers here? And JUST THE NUMBERS. Do not post anything else!

Have you checked the (web)mail spam folder of the e-mail address you used to purchase a license. Certain e-mail providers like to silently drop/discard e-mails from the redfox purchase system to they don't arrive at all, or place them in the [SPAM] folder. Try checking there first and report back.

If there are no e-mails in your spam folder, then your provider has dropped the e-mails (not your fault, nor redfox's). In such a case @Ivan should be able to retrieve your license info, send it to you via an alternate method (usually a forum PM), and refund the charges from the undesired 6 extra licenses.

I got in touch with support. We apologize for the inconvenience. solved m(_ _)m sorry

Excellent. Thanks for reporting back. Good to know it's solved.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

After I tried to contact @maxkingmax since friday by email, I asked our support team member @Sakura to call him - it turned out that all emails (including his 7 successful purchases) ended up in his spam folder...

Figured as much :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I had zero doubts you'd come through on that too :)

Back