• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HDR support (HDR10, Dolby Vision, HDR10+)

Creo753

Hello devs,
is there support für HDR? If not it would be great if you implement it in a future version (feature request). Thank you for your hard work!

Right now no. As that is part of 4k which isn't supported either at, and isn't for the time being either

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Netflix offers some 1080p content with HEVC HDR, so it's not only a part of 4k.

Ok, I see, this would be a very large feature. So, nothing for the near future. But, no problem, I can wait. And the amount of films (and series perhaps) will grow slowly in the future. I mean, Netflix has especially for 4k (and HDR I think) an extra subscription rate. So, there should be exist some content. There are several UHD-BD films at the market. Well I think, in a few years support for HDR will be much more import than now. So, maybe you can take it to the list of feature requests but give them a low priority only to not forget this point. This would be great.

Ok, I see, this would be a very large feature. So, nothing for the near future. But, no problem, I can wait. And the amount of films (and series perhaps) will grow slowly in the future. I mean, Netflix has especially for 4k (and HDR I think) an extra subscription rate. So, there should be exist some content. There are several UHD-BD films at the market. Well I think, in a few years support for HDR will be much more import than now. So, maybe you can take it to the list of feature requests but give them a low priority only to not forget this point. This would be great.

There are quite a large number of HDR movies on Netflix actually, most of them are from the Netflix Originals series

Not gonna happen. Like 4K movies, you''re basically requeting that they take away your keys.

Back