• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reason for AnyStream

Aeneas72

Code:
 https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/amazon-argues-users-dont-actually-own-purchased-prime-video-content

This is exactly the reason, why AnyStream is being developed - and why I have bought a licence!

Thanks very much, guys - and keep busting!

Last edited:
But this isn't a streaming provider? So what is the actual need for coding this sort of link?

Doesn't matter. We don't want any unwanted attention. News agency's can report about AnyStream just the same and then we'll get A LOT more attention than we want.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Code:
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/amazon-argues-users-dont-actually-own-purchased-prime-video-content

This is exactly the reason, why AnyStream is being developed - and why I have bought a licence!

Didn't Apple say that a long time ago wrt iTunes purchases, that it was a mere "licence to view"?

Doesn't matter. We don't want any unwanted attention. News agency's can report about AnyStream just the same and then we'll get A LOT more attention than we want.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Understood and adjusted!

Code:

That there is a perfect reason to use Anystream. LOL!!!

The fact that content, even purchased content, can be snatched away at any time is why I didn't bother much using streaming titles.

Until now. :=)

T

Well, having read the article I knew that all along. That woman had no chance. They should know that you never own anything on their streaming services and that they can (and often) yank content from their system whenever they feel like it. Plus alot of the good stuff they seem to refuse to make available on DVD or Bluray because they want to lock folks into an undefeatable streaming ecosystem at their mercy.

I miss the good ol' VHS recording days lol.

So i am also very glad this tool was developed and have no problem getting my license. I can finally complete some of the TV shows series in my collection that was incomplete (like having the first season on official BD, but remaining seasons not available in any format). This fills that gap nicely.

So i am also very glad this tool was developed and have no problem getting my license. I can finally complete some of the TV shows series in my collection that was incomplete (like having the first season on official BD, but remaining seasons not available in any format).

Ditto! :)

Completing M's AoS as we speak!

T

All this DRM and changes to the copy write law came about as a political favor to Disney under Bill Clinton's presidency because Mickey and family were about to go into the public domain.

Back