• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help!! .avi issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

cemeteryman69

I have had great luck with CloneDVd and AnyDvd. I recently have upgraded my isp and have downloaded tons of movies off LimeWire in .avi format. I've searched the web and cannot seem to find any reliable software to convert avi to vob files. I have tried several that add watermarks just to see if they work. But they take FOREVER!! How can I get avi into a format for CloneDVD to work???? Thanks!!!!

downloading movies (i take it you mean feature films,and not someone elses home movies?) off limewire is not only illegal,but you will not get any help from any of the knowledgable moderators on this forum.
moderators will only provide help when you want to back up material (dvd's) that YOU own (have paid for).

having said that,converting .avi files to dvd files can take time depending on the specification of your computer.
avs video converter is what i use to convert .avi files from my digital camera.
it can convert to and from nearly all video formats (wmv,quicktime,mpeg etc...).
you have to purchase a serial number to remove the watermark and updates are free (new updates usually come out every 2-3 months).

also,you can find programs that convert .avi files to dvd files and burn them to watchable dvd too.you may want to try the free dvd flick program.

Last edited:
I have had great luck with CloneDVd and AnyDvd. I recently have upgraded my isp and have downloaded tons of movies off LimeWire in .avi format. I've searched the web and cannot seem to find any reliable software to convert avi to vob files. I have tried several that add watermarks just to see if they work. But they take FOREVER!! How can I get avi into a format for CloneDVD to work???? Thanks!!!!

Hi :)
This appears to be not a topic overly welcome here.
See also mike20021969s opening statement in the above post.
So having considered this thread & OPs post.
While I welcome any newcomer.
I believe this thread should be closed.

Suggest you go back to the drawing board & revise your search options &/or your search engine cemeteryman69. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back