• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone with a mastercard?

singlecut

Anyone with a Mastercard or Bitcoin willing to buy my copy of Anystream and I can pay you through Venmo, Paypal, etc?

...maybe someone with an established rep on this forum so I'm less likely screwed out of $125 :LOL:

Anyone with a Mastercard or Bitcoin willing to buy my copy of Anystream and I can pay you through Venmo, Paypal, etc?
Hi:
Are you in the U.S.A.
Do you have a paypal account?
If you do, does it have an amount balance in it to cover the cost of whatever license you are wanting?
You can request a Master Card cash debit card from Paypal to be used for any kind of purchase.
It is free for the asking.
I used mine to purchase a license, and the transaction went through without a hitch.
The cash card says PayPal Cash in big letters right across the upper front of the card.
Go figure.
Art.

Hi,
I managed to circumvent the MasterCard issue via VPN.

Being more than a little annoyed by the issue, I started to virtually relocate myself, until I mostly by chance turned up in Brazil of all places.
Then all of a sudden the transaction went through all the motions and ended as hoped for.
Btw I used PureVpn to tunnel into Brazil.

Hopefully this might help someone...:)

Hi:
Are you in the U.S.A.
Do you have a paypal account?
If you do, does it have an amount balance in it to cover the cost of whatever license you are wanting?
You can request a Master Card cash debit card from Paypal to be used for any kind of purchase.
I used mine to purchase a license, and the transaction went through without a hitch.
The cash card says PayPal Cash in big letters right across the upper front of the card.
Go figure.
Art.

Are you saying you requested a physical card which they sent or is it a virtual card that you get right away when you request it?

Are you saying you requested a physical card which they sent or is it a virtual card that you get right away when you request it?

I got mine as a virtual card immediately after signup. I don't think a physical cards are an option.

Hi:
Yes, that is what I am saying, and that is what they did.
They sent me a physical M/C cash debit card by snai mail.
I didn't ask for the card specifically to buy the license, but to use it to access my PayPal cash account at will.
Since the physical card has a M/C logo on it, I thought I would give it a try.
It worked without a hitch.
The card has small print on the back that gives the name of the bank that issued it.
Use that bank name during the purchase transaction. You don't have to supply the phone# of the bank when asked for it during the transaction. It is not mandatory.
Do not use PayPal as a bank name.
Also, it does not say anywhere on the card about international purchases being forbidden.

I don't think a physical cards are an option.[/QUOT

A pyysical card is an option, so it can be used to access your PayPal cash for purchases in a bricks and mortar store.

Art.

I paid for Anystream with my mastercard paypal debit card with no issues it went right through for the card issuer i just put paypal in the box and the reciept said bancorp as the USA card issuer.

My previous answer confused the PayPal debit card with the PayPal Key virtual card.

the Key card is a virtual MC that uses your PayPal balance and then your credit card. They charge a foreign transaction fee so foreign must be fine. I don’t know what to say about bank info though.

Code:
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/paypal-launches-virtual-card-numbers-for-use-anywhere-paypal-key/

My previous answer confused the PayPal debit card with the PayPal Key virtual card.

the Key card is a virtual MC that uses your PayPal balance and then your credit card. They charge a foreign transaction fee so foreign must be fine. I don’t know what to say about bank info though.

Code:
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/paypal-launches-virtual-card-numbers-for-use-anywhere-paypal-key/

I just tried this method and it worked great.

Code:
The Bancorp Bank
Wilmington, Delaware
(800) 545-0289

No luck using the PayPal method, the CC I have linked to PayPal puts it in pending then refunds it. I contacted the CC company and they said it's not on their end.

the CC I have linked to PayPal puts it in pending then refunds it.

Hi:
You must request a Master Card cash debit card from PayPal that is issued by "The Bancorp Bank". It takes about a week to arrive by snail mail.
If you have a PayPal account with a positive balance in it, it can be used anywhere that accepts a Master Card for purchases.
It is not a credit card per se', but a cash debit card.
This is the card that worked for me to purchase an Anystream ticket.
Art.

Hi:
You must request a Master Card cash debit card from PayPal that is issued by "The Bancorp Bank". It takes about a week to arrive by snail mail.
If you have a PayPal account with a positive balance in it, it can be used anywhere that accepts a Master Card for purchases.
It is not a credit card per se', but a cash debit card.
This is the card that worked for me to purchase an Anystream ticket.
Art.

I don't believe that's necessarily true. I just got a virtual card (PayPal Key). I didn't have to request an actual, physical card. All you really need for an online purchase is the various numbers, anyway.

No luck using the PayPal method, the CC I have linked to PayPal puts it in pending then refunds it. I contacted the CC company and they said it's not on their end.

My guess, based on no actual knowledge, is that the problem is with the credit card that your Paypal Key is linked to. My first MC card from Barclays failed when I tried to purchase but my First Bankard MC went through fine.

My advice is to try linking your PayPal Cash to a different card issuer or add cash to your paypal balance and set the Paypal Cash to use the balance first.

I got mine as a virtual card immediately after signup. I don't think a physical cards are an option.
How do you sign up for the Paypal Key? I have been all over the paypal site and can't find a link where to sign up for it. Thanks!!

Use the "Link" attached to this page.
Code:
 [URL]https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-set-up-my-paypal-key-faq4332[/URL]

For me I was unsuccessful, even with a balance in my paypal account that would cover the purchase. I also tried linking several different cards, all with no success.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to find a MC that worked directly since the paypal key did not work. I look forward to seeing how this program develops. This program is already awesome and I am sure it will get even better!!! AWESOME JOB REDFOX TEAM!!!

Back