• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheThing

Why don't you allow the choice of CBR AND VBR? this thing is crap otherwise and I won't pay for the already overpriced AlmostAnyStream otherwise.

Also there is no option for high profile video streams for netflix, or atmos audio.

We're not going to have the whole cbr vs vbr discussion again. There's plenty of topics on the forum about it, please use the search. Summarized AnyStream automatically picks the highest bitrate available offered by the provider to AnyStream's built-in browser. What they offer to standalone browsers like Firefox is irrelevant.

Did you really register just to call AnyStream crap and overpriced? There's nothing like it out there. AnyStream is a direct downloader, not a screen recorder like flixgrab.

If you don't like AnyStream, nobody will be forcing you to use or buy it. You're more than welcome to develop your own product or use any of the other 'better' tools out there.

[Mod hat on]
I strongly urge you to choose your next words carefully. Registering a new account just to call the products crap, isn't the smartest move. You're entitled to your opinion, but there's a limit to what is tolerated.
[Mod hat off]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Why don't you allow the choice of CBR AND VBR? this thing is crap otherwise and I won't pay for the already overpriced AlmostAnyStream otherwise.

Out of curiosity, who is forcing you, or is this another manifestation of some form of entitlement?

This product is very new and constantly evolving. While it may not meet your needs today, understand that at some point in the future it may. That's no need to insult the hard work of developers just because it doesn't meet your expectations. You are, of course, free to use whatever product does meet those expectations. At some point AnyStream may evolve and add the functionality you desire. Or it may not. Sit back, keep a watchful eye on the release notes, and see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

LMAO so you never heard of NAP? you know the tool that is better than this shit... Like I said it isn't worth the money if you can't match that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back