• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Error

Justin Fowles

Getting this error whne i am in amazon prime and alos get a digital rights error messege it sinply dosent work this program

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 73
Your clicking the wrong button. You need the downloadables one up top

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

yeah but for some reason that is blacked out wont download a thing

Amazon still isnt working just greayed out box with nothing to download

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 23
here you go

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0.astlog
    1.1 KB · Views: 4
Nope, that's not good :)
I need the log created AFTER you see such a box. Otherwise, all I can see in this one - you started AnyStream and went to Amazon.

Having problems starting the progrum now too

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0_Dump_20201030041305.astdmp
    697.1 KB · Views: 2
There are two problems here, in fact.

Regarding the dump - please try to remove %localappdata%\RedFox\AnyStream folder (you will have to login to Amazon again, but this should fix the crash).

And the problem in the log - this issue should be fixed in the next release. The main problem is that it is quite hard to reproduce.

Issues at hand, what's normal/not? AnyStream is new to me, and though I've read posts to only click what is at the top, how would one change the episode without doing so below where it is listed?
1) Upon opening AnyStream/Prime Video, I'm logged in, and can only select S1E1 of Yellowstone. As soon as click on E2 I get the pop-up to get Amazon Prime for Windows, but already have it... Other times it asks me to log in, but already logged in?
2) other times, as soon as I open AnyStream I get the "Page processing resulted in error. Click "ok" to reload the page..." with multiple windows...
Screenshots attached and logfile
3) Clicking on Green highlighted "Downloadables (14) gives nothing?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0.astlog
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Page processing error popup.PNG
    Page processing error popup.PNG
    205.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Anystream login screen.PNG
    Anystream login screen.PNG
    890 KB · Views: 15
  • AP vid for Win_get.PNG
    AP vid for Win_get.PNG
    989.8 KB · Views: 14
The page processing error staff is aware from and the next version (correctly scheduled for some time tomorrow, they need a bit more time testing the build) should fix that problem.

Now as to that amazon app, You're clicking on the wrong button. You need the 'downloadables' button on top. Any other ones that say download/play... Whatever is useless and confusing. Developers are aware of this, but it's not an easy thing to fix as the Amazon side is a browser based environment.

"3) Clicking on Green highlighted "Downloadables (14) gives nothing?
This is what You're referring to, but the pop-up box has nothing in it, yet says "Downloadable (14)"...
I've purchased all 3 seasons, and if I could see what's suppose to be in the box I'd know what I could select, but can't...
Win10 Pro 64 bit OS...

Sorry, screenshot Of Downloadables (14)/blank

Attachments

• Downloadables (14)_blank.PNG
    Downloadables (14)_blank.PNG
    124.2 KB · Views: 18
That is due to the page processing error, which is I stated, should be fixed with the next build scheduled for release some time tomorrow.

Back