• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime paid content

tommes

Can I download paid content of amazon prime or only the included content.

And if yes, how to?

AnyStream should allow you to download any content on the Provider sites that you have rightful access to.

So if you purchase a title, it should let you download it.

Requires exact same procedure as used for included content (after the title is purchased).

You can tell if the content is available to you in Prime if, when you're on the screen for the title, the Downloadable link top of screen is green and active.

T

Channel subscriptions work too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for your quick answers.

Now it works. After purchasing I had to go back and load new the title page. Then the green downloadable link was available.

Yes, you can download paid content.
I own one episode from a buyable series and I was able to download it.
But since then I've only downloaded Prime content, so I don't know about other stuff.

After purchasing I had to go back and load new the title page. Then the green downloadable link was available.

Ah, so you hadn't refreshed the page after you purchased the item.

Glad you got it to work!

T

Back