• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

License issue

Trasshmon

Trying to download a stream on AMZ PRM and I get an error, 'Video license could not be processed' ??

Trial or licensed user?
AnyStream logfile please

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ah, that's it, thanks! I've downloaded 10, trying to sort out the subtitle problems I was having.. Is there a counter or some way to tell where I'm at in terms of remaining downloads or am I responsible to track them?

Ah, that's it, thanks! I've downloaded 10, trying to sort out the subtitle problems I was having.. Is there a counter or some way to tell where I'm at in terms of remaining downloads or am I responsible to track them?

It's a requested feature, I believe, so ATM you're stuck with the latter ;-)

Understood. Finally copied a stream MP4 to a DVD and got the subtitles to come along in an SRT file. Video player recognized the SRT and allowed me to show the subtitles, change size and color. But... But... using a once popular burn app, (no mention of names but it involves a Roman emperor :LOL:) a ways into the playback the DVD is full of stutters and stops. I need a reliable MP4 burn app to improve the quality of the recorded DVD. There are literally dozens out there, hoping someone has a suggested app so I don't have the trial and error phase, burning up DVDs in the process... TIA...

Understood. Finally copied a stream MP4 to a DVD and got the subtitles to come along in an SRT file. Video player recognized the SRT and allowed me to show the subtitles, change size and color. But... But... using a once popular burn app, (no mention of names but it involves a Roman emperor :LOL:) a ways into the playback the DVD is full of stutters and stops. I need a reliable MP4 burn app to improve the quality of the recorded DVD. There are literally dozens out there, hoping someone has a suggested app so I don't have the trial and error phase, burning up DVDs in the process... TIA...

I think you'd better ask in general chat, as ppl will unlikely look into this thread and answer that specifically, given the subject title (also do tell them if you're just storing the mp4 files or you're transcoding them).

Licensed user here. Got this error last night. Didn't think I was at my weekly quota just yet, but I figured a couple tokens would refill overnight. Same result, only now the error says "Audio" instead of "Video".

Licensed user here. Got this error last night. Didn't think I was at my weekly quota just yet, but I figured a couple tokens would refill overnight. Same result, only now the error says "Audio" instead of "Video".

There is no exact weekly quota. Whenever you stop downloading, the bucket starts filling again. The numbers mentioned mean that IF you start with an empty bucket. It takes approx 2.5d to fill back to 100. Since a week is 7 days (and not 7.5) you can't get 300 in a week. Slightly less this means approx 280 tokens refilled a week.

That said, as always. Problems > Logfile required.

There is no exact weekly quota. Whenever you stop downloading, the bucket starts filling again. The numbers mentioned mean that IF you start with an empty bucket. It takes approx 2.5d to fill back to 100. Since a week is 7 days (and not 7.5) you can't get 300 in a week. Slightly less this means approx 280 tokens refilled a week.

That said, as always. Problems > Logfile required.

I'd add that rapid en masse downloads will likely trigger (albeit eventually) anomalous user behaviour alert on the provider's end.

I'd add that rapid en masse downloads will likely trigger (albeit eventually) anomalous user behaviour alert on the provider's end.

No effect on my end so far. Been going "batch downloading" manually myself at full speed since closed beta.

No effect on my end so far. Been going "batch downloading" manually myself at full speed since closed beta.

I remember you said, but that doesn't mean that the OpSec there is unaware; the worst thing they could do on this end is instead of kicking off users, changing the DRM, then it'd be adios... I recall how twitchy iTunes' DRM team was when requiem was about, they too, didn't kick users off ;-)

Back