• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Future Requests

DannyBoi

Hey Guys its great you finally made software that can download 1080p Video & DDP5.1 Audio from Amazon & 1080p Video from Netflix, its amazing and im so happy you was able to do this, but i would like the following added to the tool in a new update:

1) option to automatically download all the episodes in a series/season on netflix and amazon (saves keep selecting download everytime)

2) DDP2.0/DDP5.1/DDP5.1 Atmos audio added to Netflix downloads

3) Add the following streaming services:
  • Disney+
  • Hulu
  • Britbox UK
  • AppleTV+
  • Stan
  • Peacock
  • HBOMax
  • Sky UK on Demand
  • Sky Cinema UK
  • Channel 4
  • Channel 5

4) Add a Button to check for new software Updates

5) 4K & 4K HDR Support for Amazon & Netflix

if these could be added soon that would be great :)

P.S Keep up the amazing work :)

F.Y.I!! to anyone who comments below linking to posts I ALLREADY KNOW ABOUT THEM JUST WANTED TO POST MY OWN POST TO MAKE MY REQUESTS SIMPLE AND EASY TO READ!

Last edited:
I Know about them i just wanted to added my own posting here!

I said to post your FEATURE requests in a new topic, you posted them in the streaming provider suggestions only topic. Which is why @The Roadie i asked Dannyboi to post them in a seperate topic. @DannyBoi Your streaming suggestions were fine where they were.

1. Already on the request list
2. Bugfix already being worked on
3. Wrong topic. Feature suggestions belong in the appropriate sticky
4. No need i believe, like AnyDVD i think AnyStream does a check on its own. @Prospere correct me if i'm wrong.
5. Please read the other topics about it. Unlike to happen soon.

No need i believe, like AnyDVD i think AnyStream does a check on its own.

Yup.

In the middle of using 1.0.4.1, it just now notified me that 1.0.5.0 was available and asked if I wanted to download it. LOL!

I have nothing special set, so it must do that automatically.

T

Yup.

In the middle of using 1.0.4.1, it just now notified me that 1.0.5.0 was available and asked if I wanted to download it. LOL!

I have nothing special set, so it must do that automatically.

T
Exactly. There's a selectable option under "File->Settings->General" at the bottom of the page under "Program settings"

Exactly. There's a selectable option under "File->Settings->General" at the bottom of the page under "Program settings"

Ok, hadn't noticed that.

And the default seems to be to check for updates, so it should do that automatically -- unless you manually turn it off.

Thanks for pointing out the setting.

T

Back