• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to download an entire season

martymoe

Hi, i'm sorry if this has been covered, i did look, but did not find it.
I cant seem to figure out how to download more than one episode at a time (not concurrently but to select a whole season to be downloaded)
i can do this with playon, but cant figure out how to make it work with this..
thanks.

U don't. Batch downloading is currently under consideration. Both concurrent and consecutive.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

U don't. Batch downloading is currently under consideration. Both concurrent and consecutive.

Well then that would explain why i cannot figure out how to do it in the UI.. or find instructions..
I had read that as not being able to chain unrelated items together.
Thank you for your response..

To the AS Devs, please include me in the list of folks interested in your decision..

Well then that would explain why i cannot figure out how to do it in the UI.. or find instructions..
I had read that as not being able to chain unrelated items together.
Thank you for your response..

To the AS Devs, please include me in the list of folks interested in your decision..
if something gets changed its written in the changelog. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anystream-beta-1-0-4-1.79449/

you can watch the thread to get a notification as soon as a new update is pushed.

Hi,

I also wonder: how do you download the entire season at once?

Where can I see if it's already built in but I haven't discovered the function yet?

Trumpfi

you don't, not yet. That's currently still being developped.

Hopefully it gets added soon, i mean when i download 22 - 24 ep tv series i just remote desktop into my pc from my phone and download the series 1 after the other, but a que would be so much better

Before I bought the full version, I emailed support and asked them about batch download and was told that this would not be implemented. It looks like this decision may be changing.
I have an idea to help sway towards implementing batch download... Have a function built in where the time between each download is staggered, say between 2 - 4 minutes to make it look like a real person is scrolling through the menu's to 'watch' another film/series episode.

Initial it was indeed denied, overwhelming request for it (by myself and many others) changed that. But it'll only be done for tv series at this time.

Building a list of shows to download by season or all seasons is a must after all the app description says the app allows downloading of entire seasons, one would not think one at the time while I watch the progress bar and repeat. a person has a life and would expect something more to free there time and enjoy the show as and when and where they want. As an example if I want complete series or just one season I should only have to select that and the app should take it from there and I would expect it to appear to the service provider as if I was watching it, If it was an hour show then download each an hour apart (start download every hour if the previous one finished). I will go to work or bed and watch it later. This may be where the devs are going already but this what I think will work for everyone for years to come. Also I use Plex and you need movie or tv libraries so it would be nice to have a list of download locations.

A must have.. We're all waiting.. Seems like forever..

a real must have not gonna extend my subscription if it aint there, downloading series is now useless

Useless is something that doesn't work, what's not there can't not work. So it can't be useless. Having to do it manually is tiresome, yes.

For me its useless I need to download a shit ton of content each day for multiple reasons. Anystream only has a L3 key so 720p Disney is not really useable and if I can't download entire seasons at once or even has a que it's useless to me.
Besides nobody has time to sit behind there pc to wait for each episode. AnyStream is very very slow compared to NF python tools. as soon as I get my hands on a new L3 key ill stop using AnyStream.

For me its useless I need to download a shit ton of content each day for multiple reasons. Anystream only has a L3 key so 720p Disney is not really useable and if I can't download entire seasons at once or even has a que it's useless to me.
Besides nobody has time to sit behind there pc to wait for each episode. AnyStream is very very slow compared to NF python tools. as soon as I get my hands on a new L3 key ill stop using AnyStream.
Its not that hard, yes maybe a bit tiresome to download a series you want to watch, I agree it would be a nice addition, but right now you can do it easily, with a bit of effort.

its not hard but takes 12 hours compared to 5 min where I scrape the links and add them. even a que would be nice.
i do have to admit that Anystream compared to there rivals is the only one able to download a WEB-DL instead of a WEB-RIP

I think all people want a "batch download", but devs have many bugs to fix more useful for all :) if have a decent internet connection, download a full episode in 1080p take less than 1 minute :sneaky:
1 hour episode from netflix take me 1minute (300mb connection)

If you download 4 or 7 seasons at the rate of 1 minute per episode wont the provider know you did not watch it, want they know you used something other than a web browser to get all the show? I think the que would save my time and I hope it would keep my ability to save and watch it later, (much later if I want) alive for years to come. Maybe I am wrong but I download at real time so that I don't get blocked or they shut down the ability to do it altogether after all it is what it is!!

Back