• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning MP4 to DVD

Trasshmon

Using AnyStream, I've captured stream as MP4 and subtitles in an SRT file. Using Nero as a burn engine and burning both files to a DVD, my DVD player recognizes the subtitle SRT on the burned DVD but during playback, after a few minutes video and audio will stutter and very briefly stop, then start. The same file played using MPC-HC thru my media computer to the same screen has no stutter. Any recommendations for a better burn app? Don't wanna burn up a bunch of discs in trial and error. THanks!

Using AnyStream, I've captured stream as MP4 and subtitles in an SRT file. Using Nero as a burn engine and burning both files to a DVD, my DVD player recognizes the subtitle SRT on the burned DVD but during playback, after a few minutes video and audio will stutter and very briefly stop, then start. The same file played using MPC-HC thru my media computer to the same screen has no stutter. Any recommendations for a better burn app? Don't wanna burn up a bunch of discs in trial and error. THanks!
ImgBurn

Back