• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Amazon - Download Problem

Pattafix

i don't get S01E02 downloaded properly. the download runs cleanly through but the final result is not executable. when i look at the astlog i see no errors. I have tried it several times. S01E01 works without problems! everything beyond S01E02-END does not work. i can't even get the mp4 remixed in mkvmerge.

Shades of Blue [dt.-OV] Season S01E02 Alles mündet in Sünde until the END.

--

update i use the latest version as beta from anystream.

Are your Logfiles for the faulty files also just 37bytes in size, while logfiles for correct grabbed files varies from multiple KB to almost 1MB?

i have found the error. there was not enough free space. it is not the program and works perfectly

maybe a space check would be another feature :p

the thread can be closed

*do not make the same mistake as I did, check if you have space before opening a thread.*

that might be my problem, too.

If so, I really would appreciate a space check, or at least an error stating that it did not work build the file correctly...

that might be my problem, too.

If so, I really would appreciate a space check, or at least an error stating that it did not work build the file correctly...
This question has already been raised. Highly reasonable in my eyes. Although, this has already been planned, the assigned priority may not have been high enough.

Back