• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[BUG] - Large blank area beneath banner [AMZ]

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
Is it just me or is there a large gap on the amazon side?

Image 1 shows the banner and the navigation triangle on the right, and a huge empty space beneath the banner
Image 2 shows the continuation of that huge empty space, a tiny bit of that navigation triangle on the right and the banner slideshow count at the central bottom. That should be sufficient to say it's an ENORMOUS gap.

Possibly due to the change in page loading for amazon with this beta @Prospere?

Attachments

• AS-1041-AMZ-Blank_area_1.png
    AS-1041-AMZ-Blank_area_1.png
    350.9 KB · Views: 30
  • AS-1041-AMZ-Blank_area_2.png
    AS-1041-AMZ-Blank_area_2.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 27
Is it just me or is there a large gap on the amazon side?

Image 1 shows the banner and the navigation triangle on the right, and a huge empty space beneath the banner
Image 2 shows the continuation of that huge empty space, a tiny bit of that navigation triangle on the right and the banner slideshow count at the central bottom. That should be sufficient to say it's an ENORMOUS gap.

Possibly due to the change in page loading for amazon with this beta @Prospere?

yer its really annoying but thats the same on netflix really but think its to do with the pages loading

No such empty space on the netflix side. This is exclusively on the amazon side and probably linked to
  • Fix: rearranged information retrieval for Amazon.

Good, that means it's probably something with this build and not limited to me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Then it has to be something in the Amazon side.

Not on my end. Netflix looks fine

Excellent

when will next update be out and will u have added DDP5.1,DDP2.0, HDR to it for netflix and amazon??
That is a question not for this topic as is totally off-topic. That said, redfox doesn't do ETA's. The net update will be out when it's ready and not a moment sooner. HDR (4k)? Please see the other topics about it.

Back