• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any Stream Amazon Sign in problems

MCalca1706

When I try to log on to Amazon through your software I keep going around in circles putting in my sign in information several times then ending up in a page I have nerver seen before that's a dead end asking about notifications. Outside of Any Stream I never have any problems getting into Amazon and it usually loads automatically.

Netflix worked fine with no sign in problems.

I tried signing in to Amazon with Firefox, Chrome and Edge and had no problems and no weird notification pages.
Any Stream Version 1.0.4.0 64Bit on Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

Attachments

• Any Stream Amazon Sign In Problem.png
    Any Stream Amazon Sign In Problem.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 13
When I try to log on to Amazon through your software I keep going around in circles putting in my sign in information several times then ending up in a page I have nerver seen before that's a dead end asking about notifications. Outside of Any Stream I never have any problems getting into Amazon and it usually loads automatically.

I tried signing in to Amazon with Firefox, Chrome and Edge and had no problems and no weird notification pages.
Any Stream Version 1.0.4.0 64Bit on Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
is just a security precaution for amazon, its better that it does that

That notification is Amazon sent you confirmation to one of the listed devices asking you to confirm you are the one trying to sign in. Going to the listed device and responding yes it was me will approve the sign in. they usually do this when either the device your using has never signed in before or you have two factor authentication on but dont have a confirmation code generator such as Google authenticator linked to your account.

To DannyBoi & Blurayfan
Thank you both for the response and information. I have been a Prime Member for a long time but never got this screen before.
Maybe my wife has gotten it as we are both Prime Members and she is always on the phone while I'm on the computer. I will try again when she's around.
Thank You Again for the help

I tried signing in again to Amazon Prime Video and this time it went through without the strange verification page We have been Prime Members forever and never saw this page. My wife never saw it before either. Any way I got through. Thanks Again

I tried signing in again to Amazon Prime Video and this time it went through without the strange verification page We have been Prime Members forever and never saw this page. My wife never saw it before either. Any way I got through. Thanks Again
thats because its new, its to stop people getting into your account if it ever gets hacked, they can verify its you not the hacker, best to have it activated just incase as ya never know

Back