• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

iomega dvd +/- drive

mike20021969

i just burned a movie using clonedvd2.i inserted the dvd film (the elephant man) into the drive on my laptop,when the files were made it then proceeded to burn it to a blank verbatim dvd+ disc which i had put into my iomega drive.
but when i try the same procedure with dvdfab,it wont recognise the same iomega drive.i can select the drive but it wont burn to the blank dvd--in fact it wont even start to encode the elephant man.
any ideas anyone?
thanks.

i just burned a movie using clonedvd2.i inserted the dvd film (the elephant man) into the drive on my laptop,when the files were made it then proceeded to burn it to a blank verbatim dvd+ disc which i had put into my iomega drive.
but when i try the same procedure with dvdfab,it wont recognise the same iomega drive.i can select the drive but it wont burn to the blank dvd--in fact it wont even start to encode the elephant man.
any ideas anyone?
thanks.

So the problem occurs when you try to use DVDFab, the Iomega drive and the retail disc or just burning the data from your HDD to the Iomega drive? This, from how I've interpreted what you said, sounds like something you'd be better off asking in the DVDFab forum over at CD Freaks.

So the problem occurs when you try to use DVDFab, the Iomega drive and the retail disc or just burning the data from your HDD to the Iomega drive? This, from how I've interpreted what you said, sounds like something you'd be better off asking in the DVDFab forum over at CD Freaks.

thank you for the time and effort to reply.
it was a mistake on my behalf :doh:
i was browsing for a folder on the disc in the dvd drive which wasn't there.why the program even game me the option of selecting something that wasnt there is beyond me :D
all i had to do was use the drop down menu to select F: drive which was the iomega usb dvd drive.
well...i have only used the dvdfab platinum program once ages ago.
clonedvd2 is my preferred choice :)

Back