• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

expensive

£70/80 would be reasonable price imho

this is just my opinion no one needs to lose their heads over an opinion

The me me me entitlement think you need to jog on pal it’s not about me at all we’re in the middle of a global pandemic people are losing their jobs left right and centre I just think it could be more reasonably priced at this moment in time I don’t have a doubt about the quality of the product I’ve used clonebd clobecd and anydvd HD for years and no one said I had Disney+ either stop jumping to conclusions I simply stated that just Prime and Netflix doesn’t warrant the price for me everyone clam down it’s just my opinion

I'm sure the decision is simple if it's a choice of putting food on the table or buying AnyStream. Trying to retrospectively link your silly argument to the pandemic is daft. If you don't want to pay the cost then just jog on.

"The lifetime license for 100 pounds is only about 2 pounds a year if you live for another 50 years."

How's that lifetime license you paid for Slysoft working out?

"The lifetime license for 100 pounds is only about 2 pounds a year if you live for another 50 years."

How's that lifetime license you paid for Slysoft working out?

Personally, it worked out at about EUR20 per year, and I spend way more than that on random junk...

You say its £100 so i assume you're talking about lifetime license, So lets assume you're 25yrs old and your life expectancy is 75years that leaves "50" years of Anystream use at around £2/yr. You try living of £2/year ;) It's no more expensive than AnyDVD.

I don't mind the price, and I've already bought a lifetime license. But I very much doubt that AnyStream will be around 50 years from now. Maybe it will last 10 years if we are very lucky. Who knows what technologies people will use in the future for their entertainment?

as long as the programm don’t grab the highest possible quality available and add more streaming providers i don’t buy it. I heard that from many people anydvdhd and clonedvd great programs but anystream is not.

as long as the programm don’t grab the highest possible quality available and add more streaming providers i don’t buy it. I heard that from many people anydvdhd and clonedvd great programs but anystream is not.
Your feedback is valued and appreciated. It is your right to decide if and when it's worth using/buying for you at this time. What you are looking for is on the to do list

Nobody here will force you to use or buy it, maybe we'll see you as a licensed users in the future.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Everyone is entitled to form an opinion. This is why the trial exists. That way people can determine whether AnyStream is useful for them...or not. AnyStream will continue to evolve and improve. If it's not the right choice for you today, look again in the future and see if it meets your expectations at that point.

Same. My trial ended on Tuesday, but I plan on purchasing as soon as I'm able without the hassle of Bitcoin.

This is great software IMO and a great team supporting it.

My trial expired as well. I asked about getting a new trial key to tied me over until the VESA payments get sorted and was provided with one. Another 21 days will hopefully more then make due before VESA payments become a reality.

This is great software IMO and a great team supporting it.

My trial expired as well. I asked about getting a new trial key to tied me over until the VESA payments get sorted and was provided with one. Another 21 days will hopefully more then make due before VESA payments become a reality.
Who did you contact for this?

when the US visa issue is fixed, there will be a general 20% discount yes :)

That's GREAT news! I'll be purchasing a second license once that offer becomes available.
Be sure the web team advertises that on the Downloads page so we see when grabbing or checking for any future updates.

Approximately when will the Visa issue be resolved?

I don't believe there's an ETA on it, but I know the Redfox team is working to make it happen as fast as possible.

It's a revenue stream for Redfox after all, so the-sooner-the-better for them as well :=)

T

Out of curiosity what do you think would be a sensible price for product like this ?
The sensible price is exactly what it is on the payment page. We all hope you will support the project but if you do not, that is your decision to make. Thank you for your input. Lowering the price would only not be fair to the people that already bought it, it would be unfair to the project that so many developers worked on for many many hours.

The me me me entitlement think you need to jog on pal it’s not about me at all we’re in the middle of a global pandemic people are losing their jobs left right and center I just think it could be more reasonably priced at this moment in time I don’t have a doubt about the quality of the product I’ve used CloneBD and AnyDVD HD for years and no one said I had Disney+ either stop jumping to conclusions I simply stated that just Prime and Netflix doesn’t warrant the price for me everyone calm down it’s just my opinion
Well, while we are sorry for your situation, I think we are all in the same boat, we are all affected by the pandemic, some worse others choose to go about life, as usual, I don't think anyone is getting upset that you are voicing your opinion. They are just reacting to your post. We hear you. Thanks for your feedback.

I've been an anydvd user for years, like it alot (double lifetime member lol) . i don't have mastercard anymore they all got converted to visa, i'd like to support the project once i can use visa..
@RedFox 1 , do you have any idea when that may be resolved?
thanks for your efforts.

Back