• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I can't copy

Pivottree

I am using it in combination with AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0 and CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6.
I can't copy.
I get an error with CloneDVD.
There may be a problem with CloneDVD as there is no error message on AnyDVD.
Please respond.

(I'm sorry if it becomes strange English because it is translated by Google translation.)

Attachments

• HND689.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 6
  • HND690.txt
    884 bytes · Views: 3
  • HND691.txt
    959 bytes · Views: 2
Please post AnyDVD logfiles.

Upload the AnyDVD logfiles.
Thank you.

(I'm sorry if it becomes strange English because it is translated by Google translation.)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_E_HUNTA856.ziplog
    300 KB · Views: 2
Upload the AnyDVD logfiles.
Thank you.
Thank you. The authoring of this disc is a complete mess. I am surprised, if all DVD players will play it. I am not sure, if I can fix this remotely.

I was able to create an ISO file using ImgBurn.
Is it possible to solve this problem if I register the file in Google Drive and have you see it?

I was able to create an ISO file using ImgBurn.
Is it possible to solve this problem if I register the file in Google Drive and have you see it?
I have sent you a private message with an upload link. Thank you.

Thank you, James.
I'm at work now.
I will send it when I return home.
Thank you.

I uploaded the ISO image to the specified link.
It took a long time because the amount of data is large.
Please confirm it is.
And thank you.

Thank you, I am downloading it now.

Which player is supposed to play the disc on PC? I tried PowerDVD 10 & 20 and VLC. None of them played the disc...??

I'm using Windows media player.
DVD discs cannot be played with AnyDVD running.
However, you can play it with AnyDVD stopped.
I'm not using PowerDVD 10 & 20 and VLC, but I think it can probably be played with AnyDVD stopped.
Thank you.

I'm using Windows media player.
DVD discs cannot be played with AnyDVD running.
However, you can play it with AnyDVD stopped.
I'm not using PowerDVD 10 & 20 and VLC, but I think it can probably be played with AnyDVD stopped.
Thank you.

I did not use AnyDVD. Nothing plays the iso you sent. Can you verify, that your iso really plays?

I'm sorry for that.
To be precise, I haven't tried the DVD of the data sent as an ISO file.
Because it was rented, it had a deadline and I had to return it.
We have confirmed that DVDs of the same manufacturer and the same release date can be played without problems.
Therefore, please wait about 24 hours.
Let's rent a DVD of the data sent as an ISO file again and try it.
I'll report again.
Thank you.

I re-rented the same DVD that I sent in the ISO file.
And I tried it.
After all, I was able to watch it on Windows media player when AnyDVD was stopped.

I re-rented the same DVD that I sent in the ISO file.
And I tried it.
After all, I was able to watch it on Windows media player when AnyDVD was stopped.

Can you create an iso, mount it in Virtual CloneDrive and test, if it pays? Do you have PowerDVD for testing? Windows Media Player uses the filesystem, and this is difficult with this disc and Windows 10.

sorry.
I'm translating it with Google Translate, but I don't understand the meaning a little.
What does "if it pays?" Pay?
Virtual Clone Drive is free software, isn't it?
Also, I don't have PowerDVD.
sorry.
I don't know much about personal computers.
If anything, it's more like an amateur.
I would like to cooperate if I can cooperate.
Thank you.

sorry.
I'm translating it with Google Translate, but I don't understand the meaning a little.
What does "if it pays?" Pay?
Virtual Clone Drive is free software, isn't it?
Also, I don't have PowerDVD.
sorry.
I don't know much about personal computers.
If anything, it's more like an amateur.
I would like to cooperate if I can cooperate.
Thank you.

It was a typing error, sorry. I meant "play". No "pay".

I mounted the Virtual Clone Drive.
And I tried it.
The ISO file certainly couldn't be played.
I forgot to tell you later.
I don't know if it's related, but my computer's OS is WINDOWS 7 instead of WINDOWS 10.
Thank you.

Back