• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Maximizing Problems

DetroitBaseball

When I maximize CloneDVD in Windows Vista, it maximizes out of my monitor, so I can't see the whole thing. Anyone else having this problem or know of it?

Where's the support? Here's a screenshot.

CloneDVD.png

Last edited:
I don't think many have Vista yet, DB. Maybe a problem in your display properties? (Just a thought, you have probably already tried adjusting these settings.)
I doubt it's me, no other application has had this problem sockeye. Atleast you responded, thanks.

I have read in a Vista review, that the grab bars at the sides of the display were made to be easier to grab with Vista. Can you grab them and pull them in to only display the current page of the "film strip". ( I assume this is what you are trying for.)

I have read in a Vista review, that the grab bars at the sides of the display were made to be easier to grab with Vista. Can you grab them and pull them in to only display the current page of the "film strip". ( I assume this is what you are trying for.)
Grab bars?

And it looks a lot like a roll of film. It almost seems like they did it intentionally. Why? I have no idea but it doesn't harm anything since you couldn't access the settings of the parts that go off the screen, anyway.

If you move your curser to the side of your screen, an arrow with two ends will appear. if you left click, you can drag the sides of the window in to resize it. This is easy to do if the screen isn't maximized. (restored down) From what I read, this is supposed to be more easily accomplished with Vista, in the maximized mode.

If you move your curser to the side of your screen, an arrow with two ends will appear. if you left click, you can drag the sides of the window in to resize it. This is easy to do if the screen isn't maximized. (restored down) From what I read, this is supposed to be more easily accomplished with Vista, in the maximized mode.
It's not that. CloneDVD itself does it, but nevermind.

CloneDVD starts on my computer restored down, and a portion of the desk top shows above and below. When I maximize, it looks the same with the exception of the desktop being replaced by a grey background.
If I grab the top of Clone's window and drag it up, while it is restored down, the box begins to look as it does when it is maximized.

Generaly, current page of the film strip is in the middle, with a portion of the previous, and next page showing on either side. However, nothing will appear on the right side untill you import a file.

DLD said CloneDVD does it by default, it's not a bug. Case closed. You got confused with something else, sock.

DLD said CloneDVD does it by default, it's not a bug. Case closed. You got confused with something else, sock.

No I wasn't confused. Your screen shot looked normal. I was trying to tell you how to not display the portions of the film strip that appear on each side of the current screen if you chose not to.

No I wasn't confused. Your screen shot looked normal. I was trying to tell you how to not display the portions of the film strip that appear on each side of the current screen if you chose not to.
It hides part of it by default, because you don't need it.

Back