• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Won't Finish WB Archive The Spirit

pendragon

I have a brand new DVD from WB Archive The Spirit.
Every time I try to run it through CloneDVD, it stops working with 6 seconds left and just hangs there and locks up with a Not Responding.
Because it locks up, I can't even get a logfile. I was able to get what little logfile I could get
I'm running CloneDVDMobile 1.9.5.0
AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_D_883316881361.ziplog
    60.5 KB · Views: 2
I have a brand new DVD from WB Archive The Spirit.
Every time I try to run it through CloneDVD, it stops working with 6 seconds left and just hangs there and locks up with a Not Responding.
Because it locks up, I can't even get a logfile. I was able to get what little logfile I could get
I'm running CloneDVDMobile 1.9.5.0
AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0
The WB archive discs are ususally CSS protected. Yours is not. Or your drive believes it is not. Does CloneDVD2 (not mobile) work? Can you post a CloneDVD2 logfile?

I just realized I posted in the wrong forum as I only have CloneDVD mobile.
Sorry about that.
Also, I have no clue how to get the logfile from it.

I just realized I posted in the wrong forum as I only have CloneDVD mobile.
Sorry about that.
Also, I have no clue how to get the logfile from it.
Does the disc play on your PC?

Back