• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[BUG] - Missing episode titles [AMZ]

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
Don't know when this started happening (possibly after anystream started adding episode nrs to the "downloadables" window. But currently on the amazon side it might be causing an unintended side-effect. On the built-in browser page the episode titles & nrs are missing.

Attachments

• anystream-episode-titles.jpg
    anystream-episode-titles.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 31
Thanks, Ch3vr0n. That's a bug. It's related to the play button hiding mechanism

Thought as much, speaking of hiding. Maybe it's a good idea to hide that "add season to watchlist" and "download episode x" buttons too. They don't serve any purpose in anystream and especially that 2nd one might be confusing ppl into clicking the wrong one (and causing that DRM message)

"Add/Remove Season from Watchlist" actually works.

After I complete a download, I remove the title from my Watchlist from right there.

The Amazon Download button is useless and can be misleading, so yeah probably would be better hidden.

I tried pulling up the Downloadables List for each season of Atlantis.

Started with Season 3 and it only showed one episode.

I closed it and clicked again. This time it showed them all.

After that, each Season displayed correctly with all information.

T

i don't doubt that the watchlist button works, i'm just wondering if it really serves a purpose within anystream.

As I was saying after I download the movie in AnyStream, I remove it from my Watchlist by clicking that button.

No need to have it on the Watchlist any longer.

So it does have a purpose.

But no worries if the button is removed.

I would just have to go back to the My List home screen to take the title off the list.

T

While we're on the subject of changing things @Prospere may i suggest a small tweak to the "downloadables" button up top? It's not the first time there's a topic on the forum with amazon "DRM errors" due to clicking on the above play/download (episode / movie) buttons. If you can't hide those, personally i'd make the "downloadables" button stand out a little more. Perhaps slightly larger and with a green fill color instead of green text.

Excellent, though that last tweak is mainly based on "human behavior". Green usually is means "good" (traffic lights etc...) maybe that'll point people to the right button if you can't hide that amazon default download/hide button. Now if you can, the above obviously becomes redundant

@Ch3vr0n Regarding the original problem here - the fix will be included in the upcoming release.

Regarding the downloadables button - we'll see a bit later.

Regarding the rest of Amazon's buttons - they serve no purpose with AnyStream, but do no harm either. Well, "Download" button perhaps, but still, we're not going to tweak Amazon's UI, just a very tiny selection of things.

Noted

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back