• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

condemned problem

rbaron

I am also having problems copying The Condemned. When I insert the DVD and launch CloneDVD2 and click on either the "Clone DVD or Titles only" buttons the choose the source on the next page, I immediately get a message; "Trying to repair DVD structure, Please wait."

What's happening?????

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GWA-4166B 1I24 05/09/21
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Condemned
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I immediately get a message; "Trying to repair DVD structure, Please wait."
i get this message after i've copied one dvd then immediately copy another dvd after selecting restart.the problem was never resolved by means of an update.
the only way i got round it was by exiting clonedvd2 then restarting the application.

Last edited:
Thanks for responding but that did not help. I restarted my computer several times in hopes of not getting the error message I get when I try to back-up The Condemned. It also seems like other folks did not have a problem so maybe it is a bad DVD or the drive I am using is going bad.

Hope someone else can jump in on this.

I am also having problems copying The Condemned. When I insert the DVD and launch CloneDVD2 and click on either the "Clone DVD or Titles only" buttons the choose the source on the next page, I immediately get a message; "Trying to repair DVD structure, Please wait."

What's happening?????

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.4)
HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GWA-4166B 1I24 05/09/21
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Condemned
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Well, that Anydvd status screen is not normal for that disc. So either Anydvd is not functioning properly on your system, or you have a bad original disc.

1. Click the red fox icon on your desktop. Click the "default" button. Click "ok".

2. Do steps 3 and 4 from this link: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559
(note that step 4 requires you to post information)

3. Try cleaning your disc. Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. With Anydvd running in the background, select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

Thanks for responding but that did not help. I restarted my computer several times in hopes of not getting the error message I get when I try to back-up The Condemned. It also seems like other folks did not have a problem so maybe it is a bad DVD or the drive I am using is going bad.

Hope someone else can jump in on this.

There is nothing special about this title. I suggest to clean the DVD and or buff it and try again. If that fails try a different drive if that fails you have a bad source disc and you just need to return it for another copy.

There is nothing special about this title.

Actually, it's Arcoss protected, and rbaron's Anydvd status screen isn't indicating this. So while Anydvd handles this disc perfectly fine, Anydvd either isn't working properly on his system or the original disc is damaged.

I see. Nothing special in my book means just the norm :D We posted the same time and the same thing more less as well.

Sorry.

Back