• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Do I need Anystream

I wish I could get a britbox add-on on Amazon US. But needs a valid us billing method and address. There's 1 show i'd have my hands full with for a while, that I'd do just about anything for to get it. Big fan of the show, impossible to get here in Belgium.

sure PM away

different route atm by the earlier suggestion USUnlocked
pm still or let me know wat you are interested in.
I doubt there is a need to use a service like that tbh, specially if its free with trial I'll help you out.

Account setup, funds transferred awaiting clearance.
ah didnt see you already went ahead with it. dang

Last edited by a moderator:
Trialing US prime itself isn't a problem. That i have working, the trick is, the thing i'm after requires the britbox addon and THAT my friend isn't even possible to trial without a US billing address and payment method. The current path may not even work if amazon doesn't accept the generated card. Only transferred enough for maybe 1 or 2 months of paid US prime. Might be enough to get it, may not even accept the card. I'll know in a couple days. You may yet have your chance to come to the rescue ;)

Trialing US prime itself isn't a problem. That i have working, the trick is, the thing i'm after requires the britbox addon and THAT my friend isn't even possible to trial without a US billing address and payment method. The current path may not even work if amazon doesn't accept the generated card. Only transferred enough for maybe 1 or 2 months of paid US prime. Might be enough to get it, may not even accept the card. I'll know in a couple days. You may yet have your chance to come to the rescue ;)

Ch3vr0n, you are one of the most helpful people I have ever seen on any forum. Thanks for all your support!

btw, what is that one show from Britbox? You got my curiosity!

I’m in the USA and wonder if I can do something safe to help.

You're welcome. That's what i'm here for.

If you really wanna know. Doctor Who! Starting with the classic series from the 1960's. That one alone is 27 seasons ;), then you have the spinoffs and modern continuation

I suspected that was the obvious show, but wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing another great one.

Well, there's the spinoff's like 'torchwood', 'the Sarah Jane chronicles' too but haven't checked yet if those are available at all

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Just checked my Amazon Prime, and both of those are included also.

Well, there's the spinoff's like 'torchwood', 'the Sarah Jane chronicles' too but haven't checked yet if those are available at all
huh, loved torchwood had no idea is was related (never seen dr.who)
wonder if I can do something safe to help
Yeah, I think that's the issue. We all have different comfort zones for "safe" because there surely is an easier way :sneaky:

It very much is, the first spin-off actually, the other one is 'the Sarah Jane adventures (not chronicles)'. Wikipedia can tell you more :)

As to the offers of help, I highly appreciate them! Though before I'll take anyone up on one, I'll see how the current approach (usunlocked) pans out, with a little luck no assistance from anyone will be needed.

Last edited:
FYI they have both SJ Adventures & Chronicles listed, but they both go to Adventures

Sweet, torchwood too?

I never watched Dr Who. Is it best to start it at the very beginning 1963 years?

Last edited:
Is it best to start it at the very beginning 1963
It's funny, I was looking into this myself after saying earlier that I'd never seen it. Apparently it is a matter of who you ask.... I've found many posts similar to this
Code:
https://www.quora.com/Where-should-someone-new-to-Doctor-Who-start-watching
saying to skip around rather than watch them in order which makes me suspicious :cautious: So, to keep the thread on topic, YES! we all need AnyStream.

I wouldn't jump around personally, as the early ones show how and where they first encounter the daleks, the cybermen,... Who'ms looks you see change between stories...

But yes, didn't mean to get the topic 'derailed' like this by my single post. So, fellow interested users, feel free to create a de who discussion thread in the general chat secrion. All the offers for help, I'll keep them in mind for sure and highly appreciate them. Right now though I'll see how the usunlocked path I'm on pans out (didn't know such a service existed). I may not need anyone's help at all.

One last FYI on this sidetracked thread...all the classic episodes are included in Amazon Prime no extra charge, but the 2005-2020 seasons 1-12 are a $20/season streaming charge.

I think I will just buy the DVD Amazon packages for Eccleston & Tenant, Matt Smith, Peter Capaldi collections that are each $19 USD. So for $60 you get first 10 seasons on DVD and rip them to my Dune NAS setup.

Last edited:
Back