• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Has anyone else seen this?

rmbrewer

Just wondering if anyone else has even seen the message from Anydvd stating it could not repair the DVD structure? Then it went on to say that the reason could be that the disc had been copies too many times in the past. In my 10 to 15 years of using Anydvd I had never seen it come up with this message that it could not decrypt due to being copies to many times.

Can't imagine there being such a mechanism that would only allow for x amount of copies. The protections are there to not allow you to make a single one. Are you sure it's coming from anydvd? A screenshot (+logfile) would be nice!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

To answer the OP, yes and no. I've seen a similar message that AnyDVD attempts to repair a defective DVD structure, but not because it's been copied too many times. However, I haven't seen that in 8.5.0.0 so maybe the wording of the error was changed. But, I can't see it saying it that way. It might say it's because the DVD can't be properly read, which could be because of scratches on the disc caused by too many copies made, but also could be because it's simply been played in a DVD player too many times. Because it was dropped, scratched, etc. Still, I can't see it saying that because of too many copies being made.

Then it went on to say that the reason could be that the disc had been copies too many times in the past.
No, the message certainly said something different. Please check again.

I JUST HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH CALL OF THE WILD DVD IT WENT TO REPAIRING DVD STRUCTURE AND IT MADE IT TO 97% AND STOPPED AFTER 10 MINUTES IT NEVER COMPLETED THE REPAIR?

Please create your own topic, provide the anydvd logfile for that title, and please DON'T USE ALL CAPS in your post.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back