• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Durrells in Corfu - Complete Fourth Season

I have tried 2 copies and anydvd gets locked up in same place.

Thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.0_Info_D_The Durrells S4 Disc 1.ziplog
    826.3 KB · Views: 6
I have tried 2 copies and anydvd gets locked up in same place.

Thank you
It locks up at 29% in the 2nd stage with no message and vts 01_1 vob 3688715 in the 3rd stage with the typical message that allows you to retry. I have also tried 2 different burners with the exact same result.

It locks up at 29% in the 2nd stage with no message and vts 01_1 vob 3688715 in the 3rd stage with the typical message that allows you to retry. I have also tried 2 different burners with the exact same result.
I am using the latest bata version...8493

Not according to the logfile you posted, you arent. If you are, a logfile from that version is required.
New logfile for newest bata version:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.3_Info_D_The Durrells S4 Disc 1.ziplog
    826.5 KB · Views: 6
Logfile is looking good, I see no reason, why it shouldn't work.
Thanks for getting back to me James!! Like I said earlier, I've tried 2 copies. Both came from different establishments. Have tried 2 different burners. Locks up on same exact spot. I have been using anydvd for SO many years. No program even comes close. I did try dvd decrypter and "rip it for me" on this particular disk just to see and they will recognize it, but not go any further. I have seen this before and eventually a new anydvd release will come out and take care of it. The disc lists approx. 7.3? gigs, but drops way down to about 21% compression.

I'm having a similar error. I get the file i/o error at 30%.

Log attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_E_The Durrells S4 Disc 1.ziplog
    827 KB · Views: 2
Please specify the error message or post a CloneDVD logfile.

I’m sorry to say that I have returned the disks so I can’t get a screen shot of the error now. I was ripping to hard disk as vob rather than using CloneDVD. When the replacement arrives, I’ll try again and post the exact error messages.

Then we won't be able to help you I'm afraid. And for the record, CloneDVD2 rips to vob too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Then we won't be able to help you I'm afraid. And for the record, CloneDVD2 rips to vob too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I tried again on a different disk. Attached is an AnyDVD logfile and a screen shot of the error message

Attachments

• Durrells 4-1.jpg
    Durrells 4-1.jpg
    418.6 KB · Views: 16
  • AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_F_The Durrells S4 Disc 1.ziplog
    826.9 KB · Views: 3
Has the issue been resolved? I am running the latest version of AnyDVD 8.5.1.0 and I have the same issue. I attached the log file.

Attachments

• 2021-01-15_16-22-45.jpg
    2021-01-15_16-22-45.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 10
  • AnyDVD_8.5.1.0_Info_D_The Durrells S4 Disc 1.ziplog
    831.1 KB · Views: 6
Hi there. I did copy The Durrells S4 (both discs) with no problem back in last October, but these were copied using an old copy of AnyDVD (7.6.9.5) before it got taken over by Red Fox. Hope this helps.

I tried AnyDVD 7.6.9.0. This is the latest version from the SlySoft days that I have. I had no luck; same issue as with RedFox's AnyDVD. The DVD is NTSC.

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-16_12-21-42.png
    upload_2021-1-16_12-21-42.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 9
Back