• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Do I need Anystream

Paul W. H

As an Amazon Prime Video (UK) subscriber I can watch or download "Free to me" content.

I have no intention of paying for premium content as I would prefer to purchase a Blu-ray disk and convert it to MP4 (with AnyDVD HD and CloneBD).

I assume that using Anystream would make anything I download "Independant" so that I can play it back on any device of my choice ie put it on my NAS Streamer.

Would Anystream do anything else for me ?

The 'free to you' is what you get via prime. Additional paid content is not available by default but can be grabbed once bought. AnyStream grabs the video files, decrypts them and puts them in an mp4 container for offline playback. That's all it does.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply.

If you ever add Britbox (UK) then I think it would be a game changer and make sense for me to purchase Anystream.

Thanks for your reply.

If you ever add Britbox (UK) then I think it would be a game changer and make sense for me to purchase Anystream.

It is then my absolute pleasure to tell you that you can get Britbox as a channel on Amazon Prime and can download content from it with Anystream. :)

Thanks for this The_Phantom, I will look into this.

Ch3vr0n, What is the situation with UK credit cards at this moment in time ?

I have no idea. I dont work for redfox. But last I knew, uk had no problems. Only US.

It is then my absolute pleasure to tell you that you can get Britbox as a channel on Amazon Prime and can download content from it with Anystream. :)

Sadly from what I read on the Britbox.com website Britbox is only available in the USA & Canada on Amazon Prime Video not the UK version.

Sadly from what I read on the Britbox.com website Britbox is only available in the USA & Canada on Amazon Prime Video not the UK version.

Exactly. Most content that is on Britbox on USA Amazon are paid rentals on Amazon UK. Seems content in its own nation tends to be rentals as bigger market for it.

I wish I could get a britbox add-on on Amazon US. But needs a valid us billing method and address. There's 1 show i'd have my hands full with for a while, that I'd do just about anything for to get it. Big fan of the show, impossible to get here in Belgium.

The entire classic (27 seasons) and remake of the 'doctor who' series. Chances are just about none, due to no address of billing method. :'(

I wish I could get a britbox add-on on Amazon US. But needs a valid us billing method and address. There's 1 show one have my hands full with for a while, that I'd do just about anything for to get it.

The entire classic (27 seasons) and remake of the 'doctor who' series. Chances are just about none, due to no address of billing method. :'(

One of the most annoying things about Amazon is that you are unable to actually pay for channels like this if you are outside of that country; I want to give them cash hehe but not possible. Unlike rentals where you can buy them from any country if you fund from a gift card.

Being 'in' the country isn't a problem. That's nothing a paid VPN can't fix. The hard part is getting a us billing method and address to sign up.

Any volunteers willing to help me out? :D

If you can talk to the red fox on my order from last week. I bought a 1 yr license, was wanting the 2 yr license. If i could just pay the difference since it is only another 18 dollars. With amazon you need alot of verification when entering emails. Especially when its from differen't ip addresses :) Getting the add ons is a breeze. Today is a great day since alot of add ons are only 99 cents.

Being 'in' the country isn't a problem. That's nothing a paid VPN can't fix. The hard part is getting a us billing method and address to sign up.

For your info 26 Series of Dr Who are available on Britbox UK and Britbox UK only costs £60.00 (€66.50) per year, I know you cannot download it but you could watch it if you can find a way to subscribe.

What exactly would that look like? I mean I have an account at my residence so I'm unclear as to how I can assist you in getting the add-on...

Have you considered a service such as
Code:
https://www.usunlocked.com/

If you can talk to the red fox on my order from last week. I bought a 1 yr license, was wanting the 2 yr license. If i could just pay the difference since it is only another 18 dollars. With amazon you need alot of verification when entering emails. Especially when its from differen't ip addresses :) Getting the add ons is a breeze. Today is a great day since alot of add ons are only 99 cents.
I can't, you'll need to create a topic in the license questions forum subsection about that (or recommended) issue a support ticket through the main website

What exactly would that look like? I mean I have an account at my residence so I'm unclear as to how I can assist you in getting the add-on...

Code:
I didn't know that existed, I'll have a look at that service first. If not I might send a dm.

Code:

Account setup, funds transferred awaiting clearance. Curious if it'll work to sign up for prime video and britbox

Account setup, funds transferred awaiting clearance.
Oh, I didn't realize you had to deposit funds before you could find out, hopefully not too much... If for some reason it doesn't work send a dm to discuss possible options.

I don't know what I would do without Redfox. Here is another forward thinking innovation. Yes, it is new and will go through normal feature improvements. I still remember the panic when Slysoft "shut down," and will never take your services for granted again. Thanks!

Back