• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Certain Netflix title won't download

MovieFan

I have tried twice now to download this title. I have successfully downloaded other titles before and after it as well as from Amazon without issue.

Code:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1545103/

I don't know of any way to link directly to it on Amazon's site, but it's available on both DVD and via streaming.

Both times I tried to download it, it started fine and gave me a message that it completed, but the entire movie wasn't there. First time it made it about half way. The second time maybe slightly more.

I have attached the generated logs from both trials that SAID they completed. Hopefully that helps.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Rush- Beyond the Lighted Stage - 1.astlog
    288 KB · Views: 1
  • Rush- Beyond the Lighted Stage - 2.astlog
    289.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@karaokeamerica We're working on making this aspect of the logging system more informative. A new release is planned for Tuesday (October 20th), I'd appreciate if you try it then and submit a new log in case the problem persists.

Back