• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.0.4.0 32-bit crashes on launch

Cybernut

I was waiting for the NF login issue to be fixed. Now that the release notes stated it has been, I installed the 32-bit version on my Win 7 x64 as a trial version (still have 11 days left on AnyStream trial and have not been able to so far do a single download - I am not so concerned about Prime since no one seems to have issues with it so I didn't bother testing it but I have tried and reported on this forum before about my Netflix login issues - that's the one I'd like to get to work a few times before my trial expires soon).

I uninstalled the previous version before installing 1.0.4.0 but as soon as I OK'd the configs at launch, the program crashed. Then I tried to re-launch and it crashed giving the same message right away. Please see the attached dump file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.4.0_Dump_20201012004351.astdmp
    535.5 KB · Views: 2
I realized my notes in the first post left out one key detail of when the crash happens.

It crashes when I pick Netflix. Basically a window pops open but immediately after a dialog box pops up saying the program crashed and a dump file has been created. That's the dump file I provided above. I usually provide zipped logfile to help with debugging but since I can't even get the program to run to generate the logfile, the dump file is all I can provide for your debugging.

Last edited:
I realized my notes in the first post left out one key detail of when the crash happens.
Could you please try to set an environment variable:

QT_OPENGL=software

(control panel, system, advanced...)

then try again?

I setup a system environment variable as asked. Still crashed. Dump file attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.4.0_Dump_20201014035723.astdmp
    522.6 KB · Views: 2
Thanks, checking...

Back