• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rip Subtitles

Aceso

I know currently you can't do this, but I know there is an option to do SRT subtitles. Has there been any thoughts of allow a user to rip only a subtitle stream? I have several movies I already own and wouldn't mind getting better subtitles for it as the ones on independent sites tend to have a lot of errors I have to run through and correct.

@Aceso This question has already been raised in the forum. Technically it is not an issue. I believe it will be added in one of the upcoming releases.

@Aceso: quick fix for the time being is to....
choose the worst resolution (or anything,for that matter...) start the download... once u see it at 1% ,you can cancel the download. (..to make sure the subtitles have been downloaded..)
subtitles are there in the directory with the incomplete video. (anystream downloads first the subtitles, and then the video)

this is actually what i do,if i have a certain video,and spot some subs i might want to have for the video in question, without the need to download the whole video again.

Last edited:
Then I'll add it to the request list

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

choose the worst resolution (or anything,for that matter...) start the download... once u see it at 1% ,you can cancel the download. (..to make sure the subtitles have been downloaded..)
subtitles are there in the directory with the incomplete video. (anystream downloads first the subtitles, and then the video)

this is actually what i do,if i have a certain video,and spot some subs i might want to have for the video in question, without the need to download the whole video again.

Nice "workaround" :=)

T

Thanks for the suggestion. That would work for certain things I really need it on (though I don't mind having the video download and comparing copies, etc). I was thinking / hoping maybe a version where it doesn't count against the download limit as you could easily rack up the count in a few hours.

I just like having subtitles for all the material I own due to it being easier to read at times instead of hearing (or I just don't hear things at all). All the free services out there that others upload subtitles from are fine but miss things, especially TV shows, or you get it with weird characters, typos galor, etc.

Back