• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix login problem

I tried with version 1.0.3 today and my Netflix login suddenly started working which for days it hasn't. However, downloads won't work. Downloads are fine for Amazon.

You need to update to version 1032

Hm before I updated I was loged in but now I cant login again to netflix..... Are that may some hidden limt how many as can became loged in same time with AnyStream to Netflix?

Last edited:
Hm before I updated I was loged in but now I cant login again to netflix..... Are that may some hidden limt how many as can became loged in same time with AnyStream to Netflix?
Which version are you running right now? Beta 1032? Did you install straight over the previous version?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I uninstalled old version, and installed 1.04, but I'm still unable to log into Netflix side (says the password is incorrect). Amazon works.

Edit: I confirmed I can login with the same credentials elsewhere.

Last edited:
Which version are you running right now? Beta 1032? Did you install straight over the previous version?

I made a fullunistall also removed the files from APPDATA/Local/Redfox and now works everything as that should

Revo uninstaller free help to delete all folders and keys on registry. Or maybe redfox can create a little soft to get out all keys and folders of program put on computer?

Hey guys,

Love Redfox as I'm a lifetime user of anydvd

Just downloaded the trial of anystream 1.0.4.0

I just want to understand 2 things please

1) I have to enter my Netflix credentials within anystream, right? Is it say to do so?

2) Do the recordings take place in real time as in I have to play the 60 minute ep or does it just download it ?

Thank you!!

1. See the FAQ
2. There's no recording going on. AS downloads the streams directly. The speed you can get maximum depends on the speed setting you configured in AS.

1. See the FAQ
2. There's no recording going on. AS downloads the streams directly. The speed you can get maximum depends on the speed setting you configured in AS.

Thanks for the reply!
Just got to get over the apprehension as to releasing my Netlix credentials to a third party.

BTW link to FAQ?

Thanks for the reply!
Just got to get over the apprehension as to releasing my Netlix credentials to a third party.

That's just it, you're not releasing them to a third party.

I think I get it now, when , I read FAQ

When I open anystream and choose Netflix I am logging into netflix via Redfox and my login is encryptd; correct?

That's correct, yes. It's the same as if you were logging in through a browser.

Uninstalled previous version, installed 1.04
Still cannot login to Netflix in USA
Please advise.

Back