• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix login problem

When Netflix is chosen as the provider, my Netflix login, and password is asked for by AnyStream, before it will go any further, and let me logon.
AT this point I don't proceed any further, as I won't give my Netflix password up to a third party.
This is counter to the AnyStrean behavior when Prime is chosen as the provider.
No login or password is asked for or given.
I'm still on my trial license, could this have anything to do with it
I am not using a VPN
Win-10, x64 Version 20H2, O.S. build 19042.546, AnyStream 1.0.3.1
I have provided a log file for what it might be worth, and a screenshot of the request.
Is this bad behavior, or is it what's to be expected in the future?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.1.astlog
    210.6 KB · Views: 1
  • NETFLIX-ANYSTREAM.jpg
    NETFLIX-ANYSTREAM.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 14
It's happening again "You have entered an incorrect password". Just bought lifetime to get past the 1 show a day restriction and now I can't even use it. Was working during the trial, started freezing after clicking download on netflix so I figured I'd start fresh, log out and back in. BIG MISTAKE. I shouldn't have to use a proxy or VPN to use this product. I even updated hoping they fixed this issue. Anyone ever figure out how to import cookies or do I have to shell out more money for a VPN?

I Forgot to mention that using a VPN when logging in allowed me to login, but downloads still don't work. The window that pops up with the available downloads disappears once a download is selected and the background is grayed out like it's supposed to do when a download is in progress, but no progress bar appears and nothing is downloaded. I will try a clean install of Windows 10 with nothing but Anystream installed. If this does not work then Netflix had to have changed something on their end.

I Forgot to mention that using a VPN when logging in allowed me to login, but downloads still don't work. The window that pops up with the available downloads disappears once a download is selected and the background is grayed out like it's supposed to do when a download is in progress, but no progress bar appears and nothing is downloaded. I will try a clean install of Windows 10 with nothing but Anystream installed. If this does not work then Netflix had to have changed something on their end.
I wouldn't, been doing some digging, seems everyone is having the same problem. Just have to wait for a fix.

Guys are you reading comments at all? netflix is not working for anyone no matter what you do it wont work wait for the developers to try to fix it if it's even possible to fix

Guys are you reading comments at all? netflix is not working for anyone no matter what you do it wont work wait for the developers to try to fix it if it's even possible to fix

I mean, obviously from my last few posts I came late to the party, though I find it humorous that even though we basically said the same thing your post gets a like. ;) Still though, only the downloads are an issue for everyone, logging in isn't part of the same issue.

Junk software. Tried everything with Netflix login, just says password error even though can copy and paste same details into web browser and it works.
And they expect you to pay for this?

Junk software. Tried everything with Netflix login, just says password error even though can copy and paste same details into web browser and it works.

It worked before and it will work again. This is no different from the "cat and mouse" game they have to deal with with DVD/BD's that get updated protections and anydvd requires an update. Did you even read the post above you by Ivan (staff member) that they're actively working on this and expect to have a fix soon? If you think it's junk, feel free to stop using it and use something else? Did you really register just to say that? Cause if you did... Don't let the door hit you on the way out :p

as with most things, YMMV and everyone's free to make their own decisions. All I'll say is there will be loads of people who will pay for this piece of software :)

A new beta version has been published. Please update to 1032 and report back if the problem is fixed.

Works with Netflix for me in the UK w/o VPN. I didn't have to uninstall 1030 beforehand either.

Thank you!

Seems the new beta version works fine! (Switzerland without VPN). No need to uninstall version 1030.

I tried with version 1.0.3 today and my Netflix login suddenly started working which for days it hasn't. However, downloads won't work. Downloads are fine for Amazon.

Back