• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime Video Add-Ons

primal

I noticed that folks have requested certain providers that are already available through Amazon Prime U.S. as add-ons...

Britbox (I have downloaded episodes - better quality than standalone account via Britbox.com)

Starz

HBO

Showtime

imdb (free w/ Amazon Prime - I have Downloaded episodes without ads)

I think this might help folks that do not realize that they have a lot more options with Amazon Prime

I noticed that folks have requested certain providers that are already available through Amazon Prime U.S. as add-ons...

Britbox (I have downloaded episodes - better quality than standalone account via Britbox.com)

Starz

HBO

Showtime

I think this might help folks that do not realize that they have a lot more options with Amazon Prime

Just because some of them are available as add-ons, doesn't mean they are everywhere or that other users even have amazon prime to begin with. It's perfectly possible for example for someone to have netflix and hbo without having prime.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have Starz, but I have it added to my Amazon Prime subscription. Downloads just fine.

Just because some of them are available as add-ons, doesn't mean they are everywhere or that other users even have amazon prime to begin with. It's perfectly possible for example for someone to have netflix and hbo without having prime.

Please calm down...I did note that it was "Amazon Prime U.S."

I am calm and posted as such. Al I was saying is that some users just may not like the idea of 'addon this, addon that...) and prefer things seperate, or even have those accounts.

well,as for now... anystream supports only downloading of widevine DRM videos, (which many other sites use as well...)
since they are going with the first version and minor updates....
give them some time. :)
i have suggested at once, maybe there could be some simple script support for the app...
eg. you edit in a text file a site... and other information which is necessary for the app to function..
that would be most likely have to be in some "advanced" settings feature, coz a normal user... will have probs. :)

Starz

HBO

Showtime

Thank you for the Info nice to know that I will just switch to Amazon prime for HBO and other add ons that amazon has.

Starz

HBO

Showtime

Thanks for taking the time to point out something that not everyone may be aware of as an option through Amazon Prime. I think most people understand you were simply providing helpful info, and your intent was not to suggest that it be a single solution for everyone interested in using AnyStream.

Starz

HBO

Showtime

This is a good point.

I actually added HBO to my Amazon Prime account just to have it available via AnyStream.

I really wish Prime had an HBO Max add-on though. LOL!

T

This is a good point.

I actually added HBO to my Amazon Prime account just to have it available via AnyStream.

I really wish Prime had an HBO Max add-on though. LOL!

T
I was wondering why not Hulu I know some HBO Max is limited on Hulu right?

I was wondering why not Hulu I know some HBO Max is limited on Hulu right?

Sorry FunBoy87, I'm not following you.

You mean there's a Hulu add-on to Prime and through that I could access HBO Max content??

T

Back