• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is this normal?

Sophie

Got a question about downloads from A..... when downloads are finished they show most of the time 99% 56% 93% and so on rarely they show 100% and so on but when i look at the duration they seem correct is this a bug or are the downloads incomplete even do the duration is correct this would be a nightmare if all the downloads are incorrect and re downloading them is in my situation not possible because of the datalimit from the internet provider tested this on 3 computers every version of anystream internet is fine and no vpn is being used and also am i the only one that got this behavior or do the others have this to? i hope you can understand my question because my english is very bad thanks in advance!

re downloaded some movies everything is the same the question remains why 1 download shows 54% the other 93% 99% some 100% and so on

I was having the same issues with beta 1.0.3.1, I had my speed set to "unlimited" and the video cut off before credits were done ( cutting off at 99% - my internet is 100mbps). I decided to set the speed to "real-time" and behold my download is complete and perfect. For the developers I tested this with ST:TOS S1E1 on AP.

I just want to note that I tested it 2 times - speed unlimited = 99% and real-time = 100%. I will stick with real-time and get it right the first time. I can tell you that my internet did not cut off during these tests.

Interesting thanks for the info primal whenever i download something i will try that out thanks!

Well i'm on 1031 and each and every download (since beta testing i might add) has reached 100% on the progress bar, on both the amazon and netflix side.

Thanks Ch3vr0n 100% is rare here every download is different most of the times i tried just now 1 film with 1x speed and it said 100% i'am gonna try a couple and see if there is a difference i was also thinking about internet that disconnects but i have not noticed anything but it might be disconnecting for a second or something

Well i'm on 1031 and each and every download (since beta testing i might add) has reached 100% on the progress bar, on both the amazon and netflix side.
Same here 100% on all I have downloaded.

Hello RedFox1 thanks for the reply also on full speed?

Very interesting realy weird i tested this with all the versions on 3 different pc's and all the same i can only think of internet that disconnects but then again i would definitely notice it weird thanks all for the reply's i can only hope the file's are correct

Back