• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incorrect password for Netflix

I don't work for RedFox, but I think you need to realize a Trial is a courtesy, not a necessity. They gave three weeks for a trial, and I am sure they will get this issue resolved soon. The three week trial with no limitations was already more than generous, be thankful.

I'm a PAID customer and I can't use Netflix at all.

I'm a PAID customer and I can't use Netflix at all.
They are working on it and it will be fixed soon until then you will have to wait just like the rest of the paying customers I bought it a day ago knowing netfix was not working and i am not worried about it because I know the REDfox team will have it sorted soon.

A new beta version has been published. Please update to 1032 and report back if the problem is fixed.

It's fixed indeed just tried it on my second laptop with windows 10 on it it didnt want to login now with the latest release loged in so everything works here with much thanks!

Now i have not problems, Vers. 1032 works fine.

I'm a user of all the other Redfox-Software with a lifetime licence. I see no possibility to by a anystream licence with a discount ....?? Why not?

Now i have not problems, Vers. 1032 works fine.

I'm a user of all the other Redfox-Software with a lifetime licence. I see no possibility to by a anystream licence with a discount ....?? Why not?
That's a question beyond the scope of this topic. Please post in the proper forum section.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1032 works not for me (german)
Incorrect password
:(:(:(

Did you install over the top? Try uninstalling the previous version (keep your registration info, if you have a license). Then install the new beta. Should work then.

Glad it's working for some people. I'd try it to see if the new version works for me, but my trial expired while I was unable to use the tool.

send me a pm with your trial ID (Txx-xxx)

Just experienced the same Netflix password issue on VPN (USA)
1) Password failed multiple times
2) Closed/opened AnyStream and tried copy/paste from password vault, failed
2) Typed in, failed. Then went from invalid password to try again later...
3) Closed/opened and pasted in password and worked...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0.astlog
    253.4 KB · Views: 1
Just tried to login to Netflix with AS 1.0.6.0 and multiple failed with password error.
Then I downgraded to AS 1.0.5.0 and now Netflix login worked without problems.
The problem: 1.0.5.0 has issues with prime videos.

Tried the Beta, still can't login to Netflix

Log attached
Has this been fixed because using 1.0.1.6 I can log into Amazon, but not netflix. Keeps saying my password is wrong (copied from password manager and lets me login on browser)

Back