• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error reading the playlist

mr.secret

I get the message 'Error reading the playlist' on Prime when attempting to download only episode 2 of a 13 episode purchased series - the remaining 12 download fine.
Cheers!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.1.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
are you using a direct connection or a vpn connection ?
on VPN, check if you can view the video normally in your browser...
if so, change the server.. if it's still not working, change again ..
i had similar problems earlier,but i realized it was a problem with the VPN server i was on.

@Potatoman:
include your log for the developers, just like the topic starter did.
they will for sure look at your problems, but if you do not provide the log, how could they investigate the specific problem, which you are having, if there is no logs provided from your side. :)

one important remark .....
some series, with "amazon prime" subscription ... does have some episodes "not available" which is a bit weird (could be geo-restriction, but as i said... weird/stupid if all the rest of the series episodes are available...), and if that is the case, then it probably does not have much to do with anystream.
but i see you said you PAID for the season... then it certainly sounds a bit weird...
can you view all those episodes in your browser?
i mean... can you view+play all the episodes in your web-browser ?

include your log for the developers, just like the topic starter did.
they will for sure look at your problems, but if you do not provide the log, how could they investigate the specific problem, which you are having, if there is no logs provided from your side. :)

Thats part of the problem, this didn't generate any logs.
Playing in browser works completely fine, and is direct.

..the series FOREVER?
seems like all episodes cost on amazon UK, UK site has 22 episodes...
i have a prime membership on the u.s. site... it has only 8 episodes available .. and none others for sale..
(btw, the u.s. site has multisubs+multi-audio, unlike the UK site... stuff do differ on amazon.. )

Anystream has no control over what's made available and where. That's down exclusively to the streaming providers.

Anystream has no control over what's made available and where. That's down exclusively to the streaming providers.

exactly.
but that is not what i ment with my post... my mistake...
in general,if you have amazon prime membership in whichever country,it will work on any country for the prime videos,but then you will need to use VPN,if you eg. want to watch u.s. amazon videos outside u.s., else amazon tells u to head over to
primevideo.com,which has very limited offerings with them videos ...
but he said he bought and paid for the videos,and he can view all of them in the web-browser....
so... sounds kinda... interesting....
but we wouldn't know,unless he posts the log for the developers to investigate.
obviously no other solution here,than him providing the logs from anystream. :)

Last edited:
exactly.
but that is not what i ment with my post... my mistake...
in general,if you have amazon prime membership in whichever country,it will work on any country for the prime videos,but then you will need to use VPN,if you eg. want to watch u.s. amazon videos outside u.s., else amazon tells u to head over to
primevideo.com,which has very limited offerings with them videos ...
but he said he bought and paid for the videos,and he can view all of them in the web-browser....
so... sounds kinda... interesting....
but we wouldn't know,unless he posts the log for the developers to investigate.
obviously no other solution here,than him providing the logs from anystream. :)

So I have a European subscription and want to view and download from prime USA with AnyStream can I do it? And if yes which VPN should I use?

So I have a European subscription and want to view and download from prime USA with AnyStream can I do it? And if yes which VPN should I use?

It can be done but took me a while to get it to work. I tried multiple free VPN's but couldn't get them to work. Only paid ones seems to work. I'm currently using ExpressVPN with success.

yes, connect to u.s. (with nordvpn you can use also UK) server with vpn ...
remember to change in anystream settings your location to united states ... (so anystream knows which site to go to....if you choose other,you will land at primevideo.com)
if i am allowed to "advertise" ... then i would suggest...
try out the free trial with NordVPN ... that is what i have been using for 3 years.
but with it... things just work, and fast.
(if you try nordvpn... change in it's settings the VPN protocol, from openVPN to Nordlynx... look at their site,and on their blog for more information about it.)

It can be done but took me a while to get it to work. I tried multiple free VPN's but couldn't get them to work. Only paid ones seems to work. I'm currently using ExpressVPN with success.

Good to know... I try VyprVpn and Nord without success.

yes, connect to u.s. (with nordvpn you can use also UK) server with vpn ...
remember to change in anystream settings your location to united states ... (so anystream knows which site to go to....if you choose other,you will land at primevideo.com)
if i am allowed to "advertise" ... then i would suggest...
try out the free trial with NordVPN ... that is what i have been using for 3 years.
but with it... things just work, and fast.
(if you try nordvpn... change in it's settings the VPN protocol, from openVPN to Nordlynx... look at their site,and on their blog for more information about it.)

Thanks for the directions. I will try again with Nord and the settings you said.

Thanks for the directions. I will try again with Nord and the settings you said.

if you're trying nordVPN... if it doesn't work on the server you're connected to... (keep anystream closed,connect first with VPN... and make sure you did set in the settings of anystream your location to united states :) )
disconnect, take another server. not working? disconnect+try again. (works for me)
with nordlynx protocol you can use UK vpn servers in nordvpn,to watch+download from amazon u.s.
if you still face problems with it, i think it would be best for you to post the log from anystream for the developers to investigate at... they can not (and probably won't) help unless a log from anystream is provided with.
(too many trial users/pirates anyways spamming about problems with anystream, without any logs provided...)

--->>>
well,i paid for lifetime license,after testing the software for 2 days and i knew... yes, this is exactly what i need... and knowing the company behind the software, i knew they do also actively develope the software+fix bugs and answer the customer inquiries quite fast. (unlike some other sites, selling their buggy downloaders and taking your money with no support at all... did not buy any of them personally,but i heard stories from people whom unfortunately did...)

Last edited:
it needs to stay on. otherwise when you try to grab whatever next item you want it amazon will detect the non-us IP and "kick you out". Might not be easy to get back in then.

it needs to stay on. otherwise when you try to grab whatever next item you want it amazon will detect the non-us IP and "kick you out". Might not be easy to get back in then.

Yes as I imagined... the speed is not bad anyway ;)
Impressive amount of content on Prime USA!

Back