• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines - Audio Scrambled

TODDSSF

I have been trying to rip the blu ray of Terminator 3. The audio comes out scrambled from the video track, complete scene mismatch.

There are two full length play lists, and two HD audio tracks. One is the feature and the other has actor/director commentary.

Logfile attached.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.0_Info_F_TERMINATOR_3_497247BC_F0C366E4.ziplog
    598.2 KB · Views: 2
Anydvd doesn't touch the Audio on any way.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Are you compressing or cloning it with something? That's where you need to look

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have used both CloneBD and DVDFab to do the ripping with the same result. Video is being compressed but audio is direct copy, no compression. I use the same settings for ripping for every disc and never had this issue before

Playback is via Plex, but I have the same issues just using any video player on the PC.

just to be sure, the source media is fine as well.

I have used both CloneBD ... to do the ripping with the same result. Video is being compressed but audio is direct copy, no compression. I use the same settings for ripping for every disc and never had this issue before
Ripping... HOW? To which format? MKV? Come on, spit out all the gory details.
I seriously doubt this is an AnyDVD problem at all.

And please elaborate on "The audio comes out scrambled from the video track, complete scene mismatch."
What does this mean?

Ripping... HOW? To which format? MKV? Come on, spit out all the gory details.
I seriously doubt this is an AnyDVD problem at all.

And please elaborate on "The audio comes out scrambled from the video track, complete scene mismatch."
What does this mean?

I'm ripping to MKV, compressed video, original audio. See attached photo for rip settings.

The audio / video starts out fine but after the scene changes a couple times, I might be watching the terminator driving the car she just stole but I'm listening to a battle scene from the future. The audio and/or video is scrambled from it's original order. I think its the audio being scrambled.

As DVDFab does the same thing my guess is my edition of the BR is different than the "known" copy protection allows for. However this disc does not have the form of protection where there are 100 different playlists and AnyDVD has to pick the right one. There are only two playlists for the feature film and one has the directors commentary inserted.

I'm using Clone BD / AnyDVD so let me know if I need to push it to the CloneBD forum.

Maybe its not AnyDVD, but how do I troubleshoot what the problem is?

Attachments

• RIP.JPG
    RIP.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 25
Yes, this is probably a good idea.

OK posted. I will add here though, the problem is a little different than I described. In trying to grab some more info for the other thread I found out it's actually starting lined up and getting further adrift as it plays. Then at 29:20 the audio drops completely. That sounds like Cinevia, but on a disc that old? And at least for testing I'm playing with MP Classic which I'm pretty certain doesn't look for Cinevia, correct?

OK posted. I will add here though, the problem is a little different than I described. In trying to grab some more info for the other thread I found out it's actually starting lined up and getting further adrift as it plays. Then at 29:20 the audio drops completely. That sounds like Cinevia, but on a disc that old? And at least for testing I'm playing with MP Classic which I'm pretty certain doesn't look for Cinevia, correct?
Only officially licensed Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) software like Cyberlink's PowerDVD and Corel's WinDVD checks for Cinavia.

Stuff like MP Classic, VLC media player, and JRiver Media Center don't check for, and don't even care about Cinavia.

I should know, since I have the first two apps on this list which are freeware, while JRiver is pay ware.

:)

I recently created an ISO using AnyDVD HD of Terminator 3. Burned on BD50 using ImgBurn, to avoid Layer Break issues. I Watched it today funnily enough and it was perfect. Playback was on a stand alone Sony 4K Player though.

Back