• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wanting to buy, but no CC option... ETA to fix?

CoastalBlue

I've been using the trial for 2 weeks and VERY happy with the results. Honestly was mostly concerned about the content providers breaking the functionality, but being patient and only doing one title at a time in realtime (and remoting home from work to manually manage downloading episodes every hour) is working out really well. (Side note: a download queue would be HUGE, I know, it's already on the "feature requests" list...)

So, I'm ready to buy, but CC is not working? Only coin? I'm not "anti-cryptocurrency" but it's not something I'm really at all in favor of getting in to, either... Is there any ETA on this being fixed? Honestly, this is kind of a dealbreaker for me...

Sorry about this, we are working on cc payments for US customers and it should be available tomorrow or Wednesday. In the beginning Mastercard only.

Don't blame us, blame the movie industry :)

Sorry about this, we are working on cc payments for US customers and it should be available tomorrow or Wednesday. In the beginning Mastercard only.

It gave me the option to use Visa or Mastercard but it failed twice.

I tried buying bitcoin - what a fucking disaster. Never again. Coinbase's website has Javascript issues or HTML5 issues and you can't even talk to a human there to resolve issues. I wish you guys didn't place limits on your trials. I can't even buy your product after spending HOURS bending over backwards trying to find some way to pay you. What a nightmare.

If you have an IP address of the US, you won't even get credit card payments as option in our checkout.
If you come with an IP address outside the US (no matter if you are physically or with VPN outside), you will see cc payments but getting denied later in Visa/Mastercard circuit if your card issuing bank is in the US.

Stay tuned, we are working hard on it...

If you have an IP address of the US, you won't even get credit card payments as option in our checkout.
If you come with an IP address outside the US (no matter if are physically or with VPN outside), you will see cc payments but getting denied later in Visa/Mastercard circuit if your card issuing bank is in the US.

Waiting impatiently,.... :)

If you come with an IP address outside the US (no matter if you are physically or with VPN outside), you will see cc payments but getting denied later in Visa/Mastercard circuit if your card issuing bank is in the US.

This explains why I used a credit card with a VPN and still got denied.

for me, i was also waiting for CC option. i looked into bitcoin atms (fees too much) so i decided to use coinbase. it was easy and coinbase gave me $5 in free bitcoin for signing up. the process of singing up to coinbase and paying redfox took only a few minutes.

Verified. I was able to run a credit card payment through several hours ago. Thanks!

Excellent, welcome to the club!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Any estimate as to when Visa will work? Or does anyone know if a green dot mastercard will work like in the pinned thread?

Actually I'm new to the forum, but I have been purchasing software since the Slysoft days. So let me take this opportunity to thank the Redfox crew for all their hard work over the years I'm sure everyone here feels the same. Wish you all the best.

Any estimate as to when Visa will work?
Maybe in about 10-14 days. I already got the confirmation, but these things are always very slow...

Or does anyone know if a green dot mastercard will work like in the pinned thread?
Should work if foreign payments (our Mastercard PSP is in China) are allowed.

Verified. I was able to run a credit card payment through several hours ago. Thanks!
Great! Thank you for the feedback and your patience.

Actually I'm new to the forum, but I have been purchasing software since the Slysoft days. So let me take this opportunity to thank the Redfox crew for all their hard work over the years I'm sure everyone here feels the same. Wish you all the best.
Thank you, that feels good. Usually the forum is only used to blame us :bowdown:

Back