• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can not open Netflix Download Configuration Dialog.

lifegpc

It seems network error and I try use another area proxy but it not works.
logs attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.1.astlog
    2.5 KB · Views: 6
Yea. But I can watch movies on the website.

same here cant download anything

Attachments

2.6 KB · Views: 2
is netflix blocked in china by default ?
i see you are from china, it could be an issue not related to anystream.

No. I use proxy. Netflix is not available in china, but it not blocked by GFW. You can access to its website in China, but only get "Unavailable". I am sure it works yesterday and I use same proxy.

I am also getting error 504, immediately after clicking download.
It still worked yesterday.

Yes, same here. Downloads from Netflix suddenly stopped working sometime last night. Has Netflix implemented countermeasures? Let's hope for a speedy fix.

Attachments

2.5 KB · Views: 0
Same here. The download configuration dialog does not open! Only Netflix seems to be affected.

Attachments

3.7 KB · Views: 1
I can log into NetFlix and access season shows. Once I choose downloadables I get the regular list of the episodes. I choose an episode and the window disappears and nothing further happens. Normally I get the Video/Audio selections in a window, but now nothing happens.

I have closed, rebooted and logged in manually with the same results. I even installed the 32 bit version (1.0.3.0) with the same results.

Amazon is working without any issues.

Any ideas?

Thanks

We are waiting for the devs reply. It seems that Netflix has started the battle.

Inviato dal mio SM-G970F utilizzando Tapatalk

Can someone confirm that the problem occurs both for trial and purchased license?

Both dont work tried paid and trial license on different machines dont work windows 7 and 10 both 32 34 bits

Amazon works fine, current there is an issue with Netflix. I am sure it will be resolved soon.

A new beta version has been published. Please update to 1032 and report back if the problem is fixed.

It still does not work for me after the upgrade to 1032. USA / no VPN. Repeatedly typed in correct email and password to no avail. Keep trying! Looking forward to the final fixed version. Glad to help debug.

Attachments

• Netflix.JPG
    Netflix.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 18
Back