• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Could not load playlist: network access is disabled

jeancarlos16

I bought one licencia keys. I want to download from amazon US but I am from Peru, so, I am using acount premium Windscribe. I got this failure every time when I want to donwload some thing from Amz US.

When I don'st use VPN I can download very well from Amz Peru.

Please help me

I attach Evidences.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.0.astlog
    340.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 01.png
    01.png
    809.1 KB · Views: 24
But should the VPN always be active during the downloading?
No, once you're logged in technically the vps isn't needed anymore. It's using the vps that somehow let's AnyStream properly log in.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm on nordVPN,and i am getting the same thing with some videos, while others work (amazon prime)...
"Could not download playlist. Network is disabled"
this started to happen with the latest (beta) version, earlier i did not get this.
no logs available.

edit:
(could be issue with the VPN server, i changed to another server in the same country and now it works... try changing your VPN server..)

Last edited:
I'm on nordVPN,and i am getting the same thing with some videos, while others work (amazon prime)...
"Could not download playlist. Network is disabled"
this started to happen with the latest (beta) version, earlier i did not get this.
no logs available.

edit:
(could be issue with the VPN server, i changed to another server in the same country and now it works... try changing your VPN server..)

How is the download speed with Netflix? Even deactivating NordVpn after logging in download is very slowly. Which region should I put in AnyStream settings? I had no luck with Amazon: it says that the content is not available in my region.

How is the download speed with Netflix? Even deactivating NordVpn after logging in download is very slowly. Which region should I put in AnyStream settings? I had no luck with Amazon: it says that the content is not available in my region.

not sure if it has anything to do with anystream,but i noticed the download speeds on amazon dropped majorly on me.. and i have the download speed set to unlimited.
don't know about netflix,cause i don't have a netflix account.

as for amazon prime.... you most likely want to use the u.s. version, since it has the most videos available...
not everything is viewable there tho,but most is.
(btw... you said you use nordvpn... use the nordlynx protocol... then you can use a server eg. in netherlands or u.k. and download from the u.s. site...)

Last edited:
as for amazon prime.... you most likely want to use the u.s. version, since it has the most videos available...
not everything is viewable there tho,but most is.

So basically I need an amazon USA account?

No you don't. Besides, it's not that easy as registering for a us account (which btw you can login on with your non-us account). US prime actively checks for both US ip address AND USA billing address to show you US content

No you don't. Besides, it's not that easy as registering for a us account (which btw you can login on with your non-us account). US prime actively checks for both US ip address AND USA billing address to show you US content

not quite so....
im in europe, and took u.s. prime trial,and it works fine. and they sure know my address is in europe. :)
your login credentials on amazon is the same on primevideo.com and on any international amazon site.. eg.. germany, uk, u.s. ...
you can pick the free 30 days prime trial also on all of them.... so i am now going on my 3rd free prime month ...
but to be able to view the u.s. content, your ip has to be in the u.s. (the british amazon site is the trickiest... it seems to notice the nordvpn u.k. servers,and tells me most of the time that i am not located in the u.k.,and asks me to disable vpn .. and therefore can not view any of the videos there,and tells me to head over to primevideo.com ... u.s. works well..)

edit:
it could be,if you only have the primevideo dot com subscription, that it might not work then. it's not the same as amazon prime membership (which does include primevideo ofcourse)

amazon u.s. does show on the web-page to me:
Based outside of the U.S.? Some titles might be unavailable in your current location. Go to PrimeVideo.com to see the video catalog available in <your_country_here>.
But I can view the videos with vpn.. (atleast with .u.s. prime trial membership..)

Last edited:
well i tried. Didn't work for me. Even with VPN they flagged as "outside the US" and please. Code your links. We don't want to drag amazon's attention to th is forum

well i tried. Didn't work for me. Even with VPN they flagged as "outside the US" and please. Code your links. We don't want to drag amazon's attention to th is forum

xcuse me?
what links?
i didn't post any links. :p

..ahh.. u mean prime v1deo ? ...sorry.. i changed the .com to dot com :)

@chevron:
can you mention some videos which do not work for you,and i will test.

Last edited:
ugh nvm. It's one of my browser addon's making them hotlinks. My bad, its on my end only

They check for an address alright

upload_2020-10-6_19-5-11.png

@chevron:
can you mention some videos which do not work for you,and i will test.
or PM me, thanks.

don't know why it is not working for you,but i am on u.s. amazon prime trial membership,and i live far in the north, in europe. ;)

Very easy. The entire Stargate series TV shows :p (SG-1, atlantis and universe. Need/want them all :D). Hell it's where my nick come from, and i named my pet kitty after a character :)

Very easy. The entire Stargate series TV shows :p (SG-1, atlantis and universe. Need/want them all :D). Hell it's where my nick come from, and i named my pet kitty after a character :)

thanks,i will test this now,and report back later. ;)
(add the credit card information/your billing details,in your home country or the amazon site which you normally use in europe,not on the u.s. site.. and try again...
cause it was not asking me to fill in any credit card information... i have added those years ago on the u.k. site..)

if the attached images are not allowed, delete them after you have seen them...
@chevron...

I32UBAQ.png
pkiWBeq.png

2Mf80Rw.png

b1BDw1G.png

they're allowed. And seeing them on there isn't the problem. The problem is i can't get them lol. I can't subscribe to prime US. My CC details are already on the site i normally use (UK). I just logged in with that same account on the US site.

Back