• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Incorrect password for Netflix

Another log for latest Beta

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.0.astlog
    420 KB · Views: 4
This is now working. I uninstalled Firefox and now using edge. I allowed edge to use extensions from other browsers and installed new tab redirect so i could make google come up on a new tab being loaded.
I'm not saying this is a fix in anyway. I'm just reporting what I did and can now login to netflix. Both Logs are attached. Good Luck.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.0_Not_working.astlog
    420 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.0.3.0_Working.astlog
    212.7 KB · Views: 4
As strange as it may sound, uninstalling FF and rebooting did the thing.
(Installed it back, but AnyStream still can login).

Investigating the issue.

I keep getting told that my password for Netflix is wrong, but I have verified that it is correct. Any ideas on this one?
I had the same problem. Are you using a password manager? Don't paste in your password. Type it in manually.

when i entered the password for netflix manually it worked.

I had the same problem using the 64bit trial version of AnyStream. The correct password being declared as incorrect. Activated VPN (same country) logged on ok. I was considering purchasing the full version, but given this problem, I am loathe to part with the cash, at least until this has been resolved. I am a long time customer of Red Fox and its former manifestations. Disappointed that only 2 streaming services, Netflix & Prime, were offered when I subscribe to a number of streaming providers (Disney+, Apple TV, Britbox, iPlayer etc).

Disappointed that only 2 streaming services, Netflix & Prime, were offered when I subscribe to a number of streaming providers (Disney+, Apple TV, Britbox, iPlayer etc).

I hope you don't imply by that, that they were somehow supposed to know how many services you (or everyone else for that matter) are subscribed too, and immediately implement support for every major, smaller and regional streaming provider?

Me personally, I'm happy that they offered these 2 to begin with. You have to start somewhere. I do hope that eventually disney+ will be added too and then I personally am satisfied, all 3 of line would be supported then.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

A suggestion that has already been mentioned a few times in this post of typing in your password manually rather than pasting it in worked for me. Every time I was pasting, I was getting incorrect password and couldn't log in but as soon as I typed it I was in.

Thank you for the suggestion!!

I have the same problem that i can't login on netflix. I have the testversion 1030 64 bit. Firefox is not on my pc, only edge

there is no test version 1030. Thats a full release. the latest test (beta) version is 1031

If you want to use Netflix, please uncheck the box of "Amazon".

If you want to use Netflix, please uncheck the box of "Amazon".

Not if you have both accounts like me. There's no need to uncheck it. They're 2 independent components.

Version 1031 is the same for me. "incorrect Password" in netflix
i have these problems on 4 different pc
please see the logfile

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.1.astlog
    211.1 KB · Views: 1
Tried few solutions posted here like removing firefox and typping the password to no luck :(

Update with fixed Netflix login will come soon.

Developers are busy with fixing it and won't have time to answer your questions in forum until all work is done. So please be patient..

Update with fixed Netflix login will come soon.

Developers are busy with fixing it and won't have time to answer your questions in forum until all work is done. So please be patient..
(y)

Back