• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Audio cutting out at the end of the video

opalfruit

Hey, using a trail version of the software and it;s working great for the most part however I've a few files (2 that I've noticed) where the audio cuts out right before the end of the video.

On Stewart Lee's Content Provider (an amazon rental) the last 1.22 is cut I've checked on amazon and the audio is fine on their end and the other one I've noticed it on is Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - 202 - London (the app really doesn't like Lee's critically acclaimed comedy styling it seems) where the last .22 seconds are cut. I cannot verify this file on amazon as it's been removed from prime :(

These were downloaded with 1.0.1.0 and 1.0.3.1 I've re downloaded the one I could and the issue is still there

I've attached a log file to help

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.1.astlog
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Same happens with partial downloads.
Abort the download at %5, play partially downloaded file, no audio at last seconds

seems, the tool worked fine in initial versions only, and facing issues with latest releases.
those who wanna buy license may hesitate now

seems, the tool worked fine in initial versions only, and facing issues with latest releases.
those who wanna buy license may hesitate now

The downloads of both my effected files was done with the initial version, the issue is still present with the latest version but I dont think it anything to do with the fixes they've done

Last edited:
The very first film I downloaded from Amazon had this issue, but none of my downloads since have been affected by this error. All (except my very first one downloaded with AnyStream 1.0.1.0.) are complete and finish the audio when the film ends. Currently using 1.0.3.1 with no further issues.

The very first film I downloaded from Amazon had this issue, but none of my downloads since have been affected by this error. All (except my very first one downloaded with AnyStream 1.0.1.0.) are complete and finish the audio when the film ends. Currently using 1.0.3.1 with no further issues.

Although the files with the problems were downloaded with 1.0.1.0 I've downloaded the same file 3 times with 1.0.3.1 and the issue still persists, log file attached

Attachments

• Amazon-Stewart Lee Content Provider.astlog
    10.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Although the files with the problems where downloaded with 1.0.1.0 I've downloaded the same file 3 times with 1.0.3.1 and the issue still persists, log file attached

Interesting. I'm going to try and download the same film tomorrow again and see if it is any better towards the end. If anyone is curious, it's Jonathan Kaplan's amazing film OVER THE EDGE, which is HD on Amazon, but has yet to get a high-def Blu-ray release. Well worth a look.

I've now encountered the problem of missing audio at the end of a video for the first time. For me it happens with s02e12 of Mako Mermaids on Netflix. At least 25 seconds of the audio track is missing. Downloading the episode anew doesn't help. The problem will still be there.

Attachments

• Mako Mermaids- An H2O Adventure - s02e12 - Supersized.astlog
    11.7 KB · Views: 2
Issue still present on 1.0.3.2

Attachments

• Amazon-Stewart Lee Content Provider.astlog
    10.1 KB · Views: 0
Back