• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downloadables error at amazon japan

chenzhuo

I can't download any videos even I login succeed.
I tried to restart the app but it doesn't work.

Attachments

• jpeg1.JPG
    jpeg1.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 61
  • jpeg2.JPG
    jpeg2.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 62
  • jpeg3.JPG
    jpeg3.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 61
It is quite strange you had the DRM error message. I believe all "Play" buttons should have been hidden (you are not supposed to play titles in AnyStream). But this is not related to the problem.

What is related are the jpeg1 and jpeg2. There indeed is a problem lately, when AnyStream is not able to grab title information. We are working on this and hope that the update, which is to be released today, should have this issue solved.

However, should you still experience any problems after that, I'd suggest you open a support ticket at https://redfox.bz/support.html

1.png 2.png
I had a similar problem. After changing the IP, everything worked

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.png
    2.png
    165.2 KB · Views: 35
It is quite strange you had the DRM error message. I believe all "Play" buttons should have been hidden (you are not supposed to play titles in AnyStream). But this is not related to the problem.

What is related are the jpeg1 and jpeg2. There indeed is a problem lately, when AnyStream is not able to grab title information. We are working on this and hope that the update, which is to be released today, should have this issue solved.

However, should you still experience any problems after that, I'd suggest you open a support ticket at https://redfox.bz/support.html

Yes, I'm not supposed to play titles in AnyStream using this application. Even though I can play any titles using Chrome.

I uploaded 1.0.3.1 version, the same problem appeared. I can't download any videos using AnyStream.

Last edited:
I got the same error message on amazon too. with version 1.0.3.0. and i can't download too. Do you need the log? ;)

PS: I can login ;) but not download.

I got the same error message on amazon too. with version 1.0.3.0. and i can't download too. Do you need the log?
I believe what you all are talking about is a "Download" button that is sometimes available in Amazon - for offline viewing.
That one is not removed by AnyStream - and of course that one is even more likely to be pressed by our users, because they think, that's the one the are supposed to press.
The "real" download button is above and outside the browser window.

I clicked the Amazon button by mistake the first time I used AnyStream too. Since you're already hiding the play button maybe you could hide the download button as well to make it less confusing for new users.

I believe what you all are talking about is a "Download" button that is sometimes available in Amazon - for offline viewing.
That one is not removed by AnyStream - and of course that one is even more likely to be pressed by our users, because they think, that's the one the are supposed to press.
The "real" download button is above and outside the browser window.

If I click the Discard, the situation is just like this page. I can't do anything.

Attachments

• キャプチャ.JPG
    キャプチャ.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 26
Thank you for the log.
Does it happen with any title you are trying to download?

Also, please check that the region is set correctly in AnyStream's settings.

Thank you for the log.
Does it happen with any title you are trying to download?

Also, please check that the region is set correctly in AnyStream's settings.

Yes, it dose.
The region is set correctly, but the same problem appeared.

The problem has been fixed. But some new problems appeared.

Attachments

• キャプチャ.JPG
    キャプチャ.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 15
  • キャプチャ1.JPG
    キャプチャ1.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 15
  • AnyStream_1.0.3.1_Dump_20201010014619.astdmp
    783.4 KB · Views: 0
Back