• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Error reading the playlist

jamman

I got the error 'Error reading the playlist' after purchasing an Amazon Prime movie and using AnyStream to download it. I got as far as selecting the movie from the 'Downloadables' box (actually, it was the only item there, so I didn't have to select anything) and hitting the 'Download' button. Is this a bug, or is there a way around it? By the way, this is an AWESOME tool!

I got the error 'Error reading the playlist' after purchasing an Amazon Prime movie and using AnyStream to download it. I got as far as selecting the movie from the 'Downloadables' box (actually, it was the only item there, so I didn't have to select anything) and hitting the 'Download' button. Is this a bug, or is there a way around it? By the way, this is an AWESOME tool!
Please attach a log file so that the developers can help you out.

:)

Back