• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant Login to Netflix

Lenka Utsugi

Tried logging in Netflix.. Error: You have entered incorrect password.

I checked the password and its right.

please solve this issue as soon as possible.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.1.astlog
    420.4 KB · Views: 2
Please update to AnyStream 1020 and try again.

I'm using a VPN outside of the U.S. and I'm logging in just fine.
but could not log in w/ VPN in the U.S. (same without the VPN).
using current 1020 version

After updating to 1020 version, My anystream crashed when its post processing file after completing download.

I m attaching dump file. Please have a look at it.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.2.0_Dump_20201001183317.astdmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Here is the log file of 1020 version

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.2.0.astlog
    420.6 KB · Views: 0
After updating to 1020 version, My anystream crashed when its post processing file after completing download.
Please create a new thread for a new topic. This one is about Netlifx login problems.
Do you get this error with multiple downloads? Or all downloads? Or just this one?

Please create a new thread for a new topic. This one is about Netlifx login problems.
Do you get this error with multiple downloads? Or all downloads? Or just this one?
I created this topic in new thread, looks like your mod merged both in here

I get this on likely every download.. but download never complete.. coz i get only 0 bytes file. After post processing Anystream get crashed.

Still no joy here. Is it safe to upload 1.0.3.0 astlog in public? I see there's a lot more data including cookies in the log now.

Yes, always have been always will be. There's no personal info in them and the vital debug info is encrypted.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yes, always have been always will be. There's no personal info in them and the vital debug info is encrypted.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Good to know. Hopefully this helps then.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.0.astlog
    419 KB · Views: 0
Any country in particular have you used with vpn?

I used Ch3vr0n VPN Sugguestion and Worked for me. I installed ProtonVPN and connected a VPN from Phoenix and worked for me. I am from Brazil. After this suggestion, I always login on Netflix.

After login you can disable VPN.

I'm in the States and have been having issues logging into Netflix. I'll bounce through a local VPN and see if that remedies the issue.

Any country in particular have you used with vpn?

The only country that I had problems with was USA. But I haven't checked in a few days because everything I want on Netflix isn't available on the US version. I'll hop on the US one and try and let you know.

edit: US VPN allows me into Netflix.

Last edited:
Back