• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Prime Video Crash (WIN7/32Bit)

Cartoonish Weeb

Hello, I'm new to using AnyStream and when I heard about this I honestly thought it was really cool! I
downloaded it and was hoping to DL stuff from Prime Video, but upon clicking the Prime Video button, it acts like it's going to display a login page but ends up crashing. When I try to reopen the program, it just crashes instantly and gives me a log, which I will attach below. I will also attach an image to show what happens when I try to use the Prime Video option so that anyone that reads this can see what I'm talking about. If someone could get back with me on this, that would be
great. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.2.0_Dump_20201001203444.astdmp
    509 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    123 KB · Views: 21
Are you using a remote desktop connection of any kind?

Version 1.0.3.0 is on the way. I'd appreciate if you test with it.

Version 1.0.3.0 is on the way. I'd appreciate if you test with it.
I tried it, and it still crashes when I try to go on Amazon Prime.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.3.1_Dump_20201002212619.astdmp
    510.1 KB · Views: 1
Back