• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Member's Request

tmckin1211

Can a member request that a thread they started be removed from the forum. The two threads are I apologize for both my thread and post and The Challenge. Is that possible?

Can a member request that a thread they started be removed from the forum. The two threads are I apologize for both my thread and post and The Challenge. Is that possible?

If you're really sure, then yes, I will delete the threads if you want. Send me a PM verifying your request.

Last edited:
Why would you apologize and then want it removed anyways?
Just for record I am still sorry for all the confusion and problems. I think those who have responded have read my threads and realize I was not trying to upset the apple cart. I guess I just want it to go away. Everytime I go to forum I look at the threads and I have hopefully made my peace with the forum members. In my profession it would of been considered rocking the the boat. Killing the threads will hopefully let things get back to normal for others and myself. I enjoy the forum and due to to some ill wording it went beyond my intentions.

Last edited:
Just for record I am still sorry for all the confusion and problems. I think those who have responded have read my threads and realize I was not trying to upset the apple cart. I guess I just want it to go away. Everytime I go to forum I look at the threads and I have hopefully made my peace with the forum members. In my profession it would of been considered rocking the the boat. Killing the threads will hopefully let things get back to normal for others and myself. I enjoy the forum and due to to some ill wording it went beyond my intentions.

I'll take this as a "yes" that you want the threads deleted. Deleting now . . .

Back